Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amrit Bansal-McNulty 15:51 - Jul 24 with 3432 viewsMedwayR

I haven't seen his name anywhere in any of the pre-season friendlies, he's one that seemed promising not that long ago, has he been released?

Poll: Who’s better?

Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 17:26 - Jul 24 with 3271 viewsdmm

Yes, I've noticed his absence too. I've seen no announcement of his departure and have been waiting for the 21/22 U23 squad listing in the hope he's still with us.

There are a couple more U23s who haven't featured yet in friendlies such as Wells and Remy.
Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 17:31 - Jul 24 with 3245 viewsDavieQPR

Another thing you won't see is his name on the back of any shirts.
Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 18:52 - Jul 24 with 3050 viewsNed_Kennedys

Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 17:31 - Jul 24 by DavieQPR

Another thing you won't see is his name on the back of any shirts.

Bansal-McNulty was the best U23 we had pre-covid IMO: similar build and style to Chair so was hopeful a decent loan spell or two would help him develop but it hasn’t happened yet. Perhaps he is injured?
Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 19:30 - Jul 24 with 2975 viewsEsox_Lucius

Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 18:52 - Jul 24 by Ned_Kennedys

Bansal-McNulty was the best U23 we had pre-covid IMO: similar build and style to Chair so was hopeful a decent loan spell or two would help him develop but it hasn’t happened yet. Perhaps he is injured?

IIRC he was injured when on loan to Como but that was a while back so I wouldn't have thought it was still impacting him. He & Jake Frailing really looked like the pick of the bunch 2 years ago but now others appear to have moved ahead of them.

The grass is always greener.

Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 10:15 - Aug 4 with 2372 viewsaston_hoop

Played for the B team last night in a 4-1 defeat to Hayes and Yeading. Talking of which, where's the lad we signed from Yeovil? not seen his name anywhere in the B team

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 12:25 - Aug 4 with 2106 viewsBazzeR

Charlie Kendall with the goal.
Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 12:29 - Aug 4 with 2090 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Amrit Bansal-McNulty on 12:25 - Aug 4 by BazzeR

Charlie Kendall with the goal.

He's mint.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024