Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… 12:51 - Aug 23 with 5060 viewsFrankRightguard

The tweet has been deleted, can see there was some confusion about where the Covid bit had come from.

This was the wording:

GAME OFF | Wednesday night's friendly between Wealdstone and @QPR's newly formed 'B' team is now off due to a number of COVID cases and injuries in the R's camp.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2021 19:03]
B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 19:15 - Aug 23 with 1073 viewsWatfordR

B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 18:59 - Aug 23 by francisbowles

I wonder if it was accurate or how many cases there are. No mention of it, that I can find on our offy and so far no pp on either of tomorrow's matches.

Edit

https://www.theposh.com/news/2021/august/match-preview-for-peterborough-united-v

[Post edited 23 Aug 2021 19:01]

The original wording was a bit ambiguous too, were the Covid cases and injuries both referring to QPR?
B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 20:19 - Aug 23 with 917 viewsMick_S

Please, just be careful.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 21:27 - Aug 23 with 812 viewsBazzeR

I would guess that this game being called off is a good clue to how many B players will be used in the Oxford cup tie.
B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 21:32 - Aug 23 with 786 viewsdmm

B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 21:27 - Aug 23 by BazzeR

I would guess that this game being called off is a good clue to how many B players will be used in the Oxford cup tie.

Good point though we don't know who the B team players exactly are yet.
B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 21:35 - Aug 23 with 773 viewsDavieQPR

The B team would have been mostly U18s with Walsh and Kane.
B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 21:39 - Aug 23 with 762 viewsdmm

B team friendly v Wealdstone off due to… on 21:35 - Aug 23 by DavieQPR

The B team would have been mostly U18s with Walsh and Kane.

I think it will also be fringe first team players not getting much game time such as Walsh, Thomas and Kelman plus those coming back from injury like Amos.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024