Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading here we come. 23:43 - Sep 4 with 6328 viewsqpr_1968

brekky at paddington, any pub in reading will do..
3 points, can't wait.

i know its too early, but not a football thread.

anyone else on board.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Reading here we come. on 12:16 - Sep 8 with 1809 viewsMick_S

Reading here we come. on 11:35 - Sep 8 by eastside_r

Anyone actually received their tickets through the post yet?

Got ours yesterday.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Reading here we come. on 13:47 - Sep 8 with 1698 viewsMalintabuk

Call last week from my brother who lives in Windsor and asks do you fancy the Reading game. He is going with his boy and his granddaughter who is 8 and it will be her 1st away day
I said all the tickets are gone aren't they and no problem he replies. So I thinks 5 ST holders in his family they managed to get hold of some
Call last night from him.... got the ticket bruv 80 sovs in the hospitality away end...... so after a Victor Meldrew moment and now plucking up courage to tell Mrs malcolmintabuk..... it had be better be worth it
Reading here we come. on 18:10 - Sep 9 with 1333 viewsWatford_Ranger

Judging by the scarcity of tickets near the away end there’ll be plenty of Rangers in blocks G4 and nearby.
Reading here we come. on 20:24 - Sep 9 with 1252 viewseastside_r

Or not, in my case - as my ticket has still not arrived.

I am calling Royal Mail on this one but the club is not entirely blameless because of the all round lateness thing.

Either way I have a fun Friday / Saturday waiting for a ticket or calling the Box Office to arrange a replacement which will mean getting to Reading early to pick it up. Deep joy.
Reading here we come. on 22:20 - Sep 9 with 1137 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Reading here we come. on 18:10 - Sep 9 by Watford_Ranger

Judging by the scarcity of tickets near the away end there’ll be plenty of Rangers in blocks G4 and nearby.

I'm hoping for a few healthy renditions of "We filled your ground for you" from G4.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Reading here we come. on 11:25 - Sep 10 with 934 viewsenfieldargh

Is the greyhound stadium still available for parking or have they built a housing estate on it?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Reading here we come. on 12:22 - Sep 10 with 865 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Reading here we come. on 11:25 - Sep 10 by enfieldargh

Is the greyhound stadium still available for parking or have they built a housing estate on it?

It says so on their website. £10 pay on the day parking with 700 spaces. I used the Shinfield park and ride last time I went which is a short bus ride away which worked quite well.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Reading here we come. on 12:58 - Sep 10 with 825 viewsBushman

Hi All

I'm booking train back after game

Whats a realistic time for getting to station via shuttle bus anyone please?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Login to get fewer ads

Reading here we come. on 14:09 - Sep 10 with 724 viewseastside_r

Reading here we come. on 20:24 - Sep 9 by eastside_r

Or not, in my case - as my ticket has still not arrived.

I am calling Royal Mail on this one but the club is not entirely blameless because of the all round lateness thing.

Either way I have a fun Friday / Saturday waiting for a ticket or calling the Box Office to arrange a replacement which will mean getting to Reading early to pick it up. Deep joy.

Ticket plopped through my letter-box 5 minutes ago, just as I was about to phone the box office for a replacement.

So you can all stop worrying and panicking on my behalf.
Reading here we come. on 14:57 - Sep 10 with 662 viewsdaveB

Reading here we come. on 12:58 - Sep 10 by Bushman

Hi All

I'm booking train back after game

Whats a realistic time for getting to station via shuttle bus anyone please?

give yourself an hour to get back to the train station, will probably be quicker but that's always been a slow journey back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024