Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Mancini 12:10 - Sep 14 with 1992 viewsCamberleyR

Don't know if this has been posted before as it's a couple of years old but thought it was a good read.

https://www.the42.ie/terry-mancini-4639540-May2019/?amp=1&__twitter_impressi

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Terry Mancini on 14:13 - Sep 14 with 1816 viewsR_from_afar

"We came in at half-time, one-up, and realised that a dog had got into the dressing room and he’d shit on the floor.

“The last one in is Gilesy. He walks in, steps over it and says, ‘Ah, who’s shit on the floor?’

“I put my hand up and said, ‘Me, but I’m good in the air.’”

Thanks for posting the link.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Terry Mancini on 15:07 - Sep 14 with 1711 viewsQPRSteve

Brought back some great memories that. I was at the "wig" game and was duped along with everyone else at the game thinking we were playing some unknown youngster.

I seem to remember he was always a danger at corners - but in our own area! He would have one "hairy" moment in every game where the ball would glance of his head and go anywhere.
Terry Mancini on 15:14 - Sep 14 with 1679 viewsBoston

Seen / posted before but always an interesting read. Loved Terry, the only person more surprised than me that Arsenal came in for him, was himself.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Terry Mancini on 15:39 - Sep 14 with 1628 viewsstainrods_elbow

Ireland 3 USSR 0, 1974 (Givens hat-trick, with Mancini in defence for the Irish)

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Terry Mancini on 15:54 - Sep 14 with 1587 viewsflynnbo

Scored with a "bullet header" according to the stadium announcer at the time in a 3-3 draw in 1973. i think that was the game when a small boy jumped over the advertising hoarding in order to put the ball on the corner spot as it was in the last minute. Motty was commentating. Could be the memory playing tricks though!
[Post edited 14 Sep 2021 16:24]
Terry Mancini on 16:17 - Sep 14 with 1528 viewsDavieQPR

Was known as 'Henry' after a famous bandleader at the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024