Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MorganTwin RIP 14:30 - Sep 14 with 2803 viewsMarc

Aka Ted/Topper

Well known face down the R's.

Sad news indeed, especially as some have tweeted saying they last saw him as recently as the Oxford game.

Keep on leading those stormtroopers in the sky.
MorganTwin RIP on 14:52 - Sep 14 with 2696 viewsCroydonCaptJack

WATRBS own Poet Laureate ted.

RIP.
MorganTwin RIP on 15:06 - Sep 14 with 2635 viewsPaddyhoops

RIP 🙏
MorganTwin RIP on 15:32 - Sep 14 with 2530 viewsthemodfather

sad news Topper was a right character, RIP
MorganTwin RIP on 16:29 - Sep 14 with 2360 viewsqpr_1968

rip topper.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

MorganTwin RIP on 16:32 - Sep 14 with 2334 viewsMick_S

I couldn’t begin to describe what he was wearing last time I saw him!

RIP Topper.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

MorganTwin RIP on 16:37 - Sep 14 with 2288 viewsBklynRanger

Didn't know him but I recognise the user name and looks like he was no age at all.
RIP Topper.
MorganTwin RIP on 16:39 - Sep 14 with 2277 viewsSonofNorfolt

Mad but comic.
A couple of years back he had a portable microphone and amplifier set up which was at times hysterically funny.
RIP
MorganTwin RIP on 16:47 - Sep 14 with 2248 viewsdistortR

RIP
Login to get fewer ads

MorganTwin RIP on 17:13 - Sep 14 with 2133 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Oh that is really sad news. I grew up around the corner from him and his family (they owned the barber’s shop on Clare Road in Greenford during the 70s/80s). Total character, and a genuinely lovely person.

I hadn’t seen him for years, but fortunately I was back in London visiting my mum a few years back when I looked out the window and saw a bloke who looked like him going from door-to-door. I didn’t think it was him because he was in a suit!

Next thing, he’s directly across the road, the neighbour is pointing at our house and then he comes bounding over. I open the door and I’m laughing my head off, big hugs and the years just evaporated.

He was in the area and decided to visit my mum and couldn’t remember the number and was going round the houses until someone answered.

RIP and wherever you are, no doubt you’re creating mayhem and there’s laughs a’plenty as a result!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

MorganTwin RIP on 17:53 - Sep 14 with 2004 viewsLythamR

MorganTwin RIP on 17:13 - Sep 14 by PlanetHonneywood

Oh that is really sad news. I grew up around the corner from him and his family (they owned the barber’s shop on Clare Road in Greenford during the 70s/80s). Total character, and a genuinely lovely person.

I hadn’t seen him for years, but fortunately I was back in London visiting my mum a few years back when I looked out the window and saw a bloke who looked like him going from door-to-door. I didn’t think it was him because he was in a suit!

Next thing, he’s directly across the road, the neighbour is pointing at our house and then he comes bounding over. I open the door and I’m laughing my head off, big hugs and the years just evaporated.

He was in the area and decided to visit my mum and couldn’t remember the number and was going round the houses until someone answered.

RIP and wherever you are, no doubt you’re creating mayhem and there’s laughs a’plenty as a result!!

Lovely story that John

R.I.P Topper
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024