Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Tickets 14:49 - Sep 24 with 6148 viewsdaveB

On sale next Tuesday

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-fulqpr-240921/
Fulham Tickets on 01:40 - Oct 2 with 1136 viewsDavieQPR

Fulham Tickets on 19:14 - Sep 27 by Toast_R

I'm withdrawing from this one. The ticket price is too high, its a ground I been to several times and the 12:30 kick off on Sky makes in a waste of money really. WBA £23, where to Fulham get off on £35?

They are selling tickets for their home match match v Swansea at £25.
Fulham Tickets on 11:07 - Oct 2 with 943 viewsKonk

Fulham Tickets on 01:40 - Oct 2 by DavieQPR

They are selling tickets for their home match match v Swansea at £25.

Reading at home was £20 - not sure if we’re doing some sort of reciprocal pricing. Swansea was midweek, where our crowds are always down, so prices presumably adjusted to take that into account. £35 is too much, and our walk-up pricing is often at the pi sstake end of the scale, but I guess the suits have figured QPR at lunchtime, live on the telly is an appropriate opportunity to fleece non-season-ticket holders. Ticket prices in the new stand will presumably be horrendous even if we don’t make it to the PL.

Talking of lunchtime kick-offs, great to see our game at PNE moved to 12:30 for the 6,550 neutrals across the country who will bother watching that on the telly.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham Tickets on 08:53 - Oct 3 with 779 viewsLadbrokeR

Fulham Tickets on 11:07 - Oct 2 by Konk

Reading at home was £20 - not sure if we’re doing some sort of reciprocal pricing. Swansea was midweek, where our crowds are always down, so prices presumably adjusted to take that into account. £35 is too much, and our walk-up pricing is often at the pi sstake end of the scale, but I guess the suits have figured QPR at lunchtime, live on the telly is an appropriate opportunity to fleece non-season-ticket holders. Ticket prices in the new stand will presumably be horrendous even if we don’t make it to the PL.

Talking of lunchtime kick-offs, great to see our game at PNE moved to 12:30 for the 6,550 neutrals across the country who will bother watching that on the telly.

Once again invaluable information about Fulham’s future fixtures,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024