Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne. 18:23 - Oct 2 with 2843 viewsted_hendrix

Anybody notice that after he equalized today he went to get the ball out of the net and the Preston player wouldn't hand it over, said Preston player was promptly dispatched on his arse by Dunne who grabbed the ball and ran back to the centre circle.

He'll do for me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Dunne. on 18:24 - Oct 2 with 2828 viewsMick_S

He got away with that one, Ted.

He’ll do for me.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 18:27]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dunne. on 18:25 - Oct 2 with 2821 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Yes saw this. He is a winner and we love winners (like Alan McDonald)
Dunne. on 18:31 - Oct 2 with 2714 viewsParkRoyalR

Yep, did the same recently, maybe Everton, just picked him up + threw him on the floor.

Great to get that equaliser had a good game apart from being caught wrong-side and at fault for their 1st goal.
Dunne. on 18:40 - Oct 2 with 2647 viewsAntti_Heinola

It was a little bump, of course the preston player through himself down like he’d been firearm smashed. Pathetic behaviour,

Bare bones.

Dunne. on 18:43 - Oct 2 with 2602 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Dunne. on 18:40 - Oct 2 by Antti_Heinola

It was a little bump, of course the preston player through himself down like he’d been firearm smashed. Pathetic behaviour,

Preston players bunch of pussies when winning
Funny they did not want to waste any time when losing
W@@kers
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 18:44]
Dunne. on 18:46 - Oct 2 with 2565 viewsMick_S

I thought he chinned him, Antti. May have caught his shoulder, perhaps and the Preston man dropped. Not sure.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 18:47]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dunne. on 18:52 - Oct 2 with 2495 viewsplasmahoop

Yes, it looked like he had been booted in the face to me, but presumably not! Equally dykes looked like he'd been scissor kicked in the stomach off the ball for no reason as the ball had gone. The crowd saw it though
Dunne. on 19:04 - Oct 2 with 2389 viewsPaddyhoops

They were pathetic, in particular Sean maguire who took it to new levels. Shames me to say he's an Irishman.
I also noticed Thier keeper Iverson moaning about the length of our third goal celebrations. The irony of it.

Login to get fewer ads

Dunne. on 19:30 - Oct 2 with 2216 viewsLowerloftLad

Was it dunne? I thought Austin pushed him, when Austin came on he got straight to work on playing some tricks of his own which Preston didn't enjoy.

On another note just how bad was the ref today?.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Dunne. on 19:35 - Oct 2 with 2176 viewsHoopstar

Think we need a Jimmy Dunne fan club, really has the potential to be a huge player for us - love him.

Re: the ref, honestly one of the worst refereeing performances I can remember seeing that didn't include Keith Stroud. Look forward to Clive's review of him, barely a 3/10 for me. Absolute guess work all game. The lino on our Ellerslie side was an incompetent sort too.
Dunne. on 19:48 - Oct 2 with 2085 viewsLanhoop

The PNE lad, Cunningham, was 100% play acting trying to get Dunne sent off. From behind the goal, Dunne pushed him in the chest and he went down holding his face, Charlie had a word with him afterwards, probably told him to stop embarrassing himself in public.
Dunne. on 20:28 - Oct 2 with 1892 viewsplasmahoop

I'm really chuffed we won, but with hindsight, aren't Preston a bit daft to do all this shithousery? When they actually played football they weren't bad. At 1all and 2 1 down we were dodgy at the back, but they had no intent to score another, just roll around on thd floor and generally waste time. Up to them I suppose, but they got what they deserved
Dunne. on 20:31 - Oct 2 with 1868 viewsEsox_Lucius

Dunne. on 18:52 - Oct 2 by plasmahoop

Yes, it looked like he had been booted in the face to me, but presumably not! Equally dykes looked like he'd been scissor kicked in the stomach off the ball for no reason as the ball had gone. The crowd saw it though

The cameraman to the left of the goal would definitely have caught that as he was pointing straight at it when it happened. I don't blame the 3rd official or the ref on that occasion as the ball was well up the field when Cunningham took that cowardly cheap shot at Lyndon. I was glad when Dunne evened things up after his goal.

The grass is always greener.

Dunne. on 20:32 - Oct 2 with 1854 viewsBenny_the_Ball

There was only ever going to be one winner in that exchange.
Dunne. on 20:49 - Oct 2 with 1765 viewsLazyFan

Dunne. on 20:31 - Oct 2 by Esox_Lucius

The cameraman to the left of the goal would definitely have caught that as he was pointing straight at it when it happened. I don't blame the 3rd official or the ref on that occasion as the ball was well up the field when Cunningham took that cowardly cheap shot at Lyndon. I was glad when Dunne evened things up after his goal.

It was caught on camera. He pushed him in the chest to move him away from the ball. He got Dunne ;)

He made a meal of it, but behind the goal line so, was not able to waste any time and then he got up and carried on.

Nothing will come of that as nothing really happened.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dunne. on 20:53 - Oct 2 with 1736 viewsEsox_Lucius

I was talking about the cheap shot on Dykes.

The grass is always greener.

Dunne. on 21:03 - Oct 2 with 1675 viewsBlue_Castello

Dunne. on 20:49 - Oct 2 by LazyFan

It was caught on camera. He pushed him in the chest to move him away from the ball. He got Dunne ;)

He made a meal of it, but behind the goal line so, was not able to waste any time and then he got up and carried on.

Nothing will come of that as nothing really happened.

That's exactly what I remember I watched him push him away from the ball, I didn't think for one minute he touched his face but the Preston player thought there was potential of getting our player a red card so he held his face, will be interesting to see the replay......
Dunne. on 00:27 - Oct 3 with 1337 viewsBenny_the_Ball

If you look at the photo gallery on the official you'll see Charlie smirking at the fella on the floor as Dunne heads back to his half.
Dunne. on 08:46 - Oct 3 with 969 viewslondonscottish

Dunne. on 18:52 - Oct 2 by plasmahoop

Yeah, that was disgusting.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024