Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 points by Xmas 22:05 - Sep 24 with 1750 viewsgolborne

That’s what they’ll have if they go up. We had to adapt tonight, but in the Prem
theyd go nowhere. Sh!te football and bless the baggies fans, they watch games like that every week. If that’s what it takes to win, then I remain in the “finest football team” camp, rather than “greatest football team” camp.
No mistake and it’s 1-0
7 points by Xmas on 22:09 - Sep 24 with 1685 viewsBenny_the_Ball

To be fair, QPR contributed to a dire contest. I can't believe Warburton opted for long ball football. What was he thinking?
7 points by Xmas on 22:16 - Sep 24 with 1630 viewsplasmahoop

7 points by Xmas on 22:09 - Sep 24 by Benny_the_Ball

To be fair, QPR contributed to a dire contest. I can't believe Warburton opted for long ball football. What was he thinking?

Well he diced that if a team was going to press high, he'd kick it longer, rather than get caught out passing about at the back. Fair enough
7 points by Xmas on 22:26 - Sep 24 with 1557 viewsWatfordR

7 points by Xmas on 22:09 - Sep 24 by Benny_the_Ball

If we'd 1-0 tonight, I wouldn't have given two flying f'cks how dire the football was. West Brom dictated the terms of the game and we had them beat. It wasn't playing the ball long that cost us tonight, it was two individual howlers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024