Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 issues that need addressing. 09:38 - Sep 29 with 5864 viewsknocker

Before I get torn into, love the way we are playing, very optimistic. The 2 issues are the floodlights which I know has been a topic recently and also the loud speaker system. Last night there was a presentation on the pitch and at the time I did not have a clue what it was about. Sit in South Africa Road, not to far from centre and couldn't hear a thing . Has gone to pot.
2 issues that need addressing. on 14:13 - Sep 30 with 656 viewsterryb

2 issues that need addressing. on 13:54 - Sep 30 by PinnerPaul

Couple of points Terry - EFL run the Carabao Cup and the FA , obviously, run the FA Cup, so easily possible they have different rules.

League 1 and 2 - correct.

Championship is, as I said above Average Lux value 800/Minimum 500

Leagues 1 and 2 , its 500/300

The rules could certainly be different for the two cups Pinner.

I mentioned the FA Cup as EFL & non league sides could be hosting Premier clubs in that competition without the lighting reaching the PL criteria. This is as it is in the EFL Cup.

At times non league clubs have to play at an earlier kick off time to avoid using floodlights, even though they could use them in earlier rounds!
2 issues that need addressing. on 15:14 - Sep 30 with 614 viewsPinnerPaul

2 issues that need addressing. on 14:13 - Sep 30 by terryb

The rules could certainly be different for the two cups Pinner.

I mentioned the FA Cup as EFL & non league sides could be hosting Premier clubs in that competition without the lighting reaching the PL criteria. This is as it is in the EFL Cup.

At times non league clubs have to play at an earlier kick off time to avoid using floodlights, even though they could use them in earlier rounds!

Yep!
2 issues that need addressing. on 13:38 - Oct 1 with 535 viewsthehat

I'm loving the new mood look Floodlights - Its like playing football again in a bygone error - Also seems to be affecting the opposition more than it does us.
2 issues that need addressing. on 13:42 - Oct 1 with 530 viewsPinnerPaul

2 issues that need addressing. on 21:00 - Sep 29 by Myke

Every player had 4 shadows (probably a literary joke in there somewhere) which is always a sign of inadequate lighting.
I was going to start a thread about the pitch, but might as well bung it in here. It looked absolutely immaculate, almost artificially green (maybe the lighting again). Reminded me of our 'plastic' pitch back in the day. But I thought (similar to our artificial surface) that the ball was bouncing very high last night. It even bounced right over one of our players (not Chair!) at one point. I thought this was surprising considering how sodden it must have been. Any of you guys that were there notice that?

I think most pitches are hybrids - mix of real grass and artificial grass
2 issues that need addressing. on 15:20 - Oct 1 with 486 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Whatever the foodlight setting was against Birmingham, can we keep that please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024