Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive missing ? 11:33 - Oct 4 with 1720 viewspaulhoop2

Do you still write for the program? Only reason I get it really ! Two youngsters now seem to be doing it. Do we need to start a campaign lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Clive missing ? on 11:47 - Oct 4 with 1676 viewsNorthernr

Handed on to Sam and Ben from R Gen.

I'd been doing it a long time, got enough on my plate, and it's good for those lads to get the exposure and have that opportunity.
Clive missing ? on 14:53 - Oct 4 with 1325 viewsPinnerPaul

Clive missing ? on 11:47 - Oct 4 by Northernr

I'd been doing it a long time, got enough on my plate, and it's good for those lads to get the exposure and have that opportunity.

They are fine as is Tony I's column, not so keen on the guy from Sky, who is, shall we say, just a TAD self obsessed.

Not sure just writing what mates you bought to the last match and why quite cuts it.

But hey, everyone's a critic, as you know!
Clive missing ? on 18:54 - Oct 4 with 1129 viewsFrankRightguard

Clive missing ? on 14:53 - Oct 4 by PinnerPaul

They are fine as is Tony I's column, not so keen on the guy from Sky, who is, shall we say, just a TAD self obsessed.

Not sure just writing what mates you bought to the last match and why quite cuts it.

But hey, everyone's a critic, as you know!

If you think he’s self obsessed in the programme, have a look on Twitter. Barely a post goes by from any of the history accounts without a post from him saying he was there. Yeah mate, we get it!
Clive missing ? on 18:58 - Oct 4 with 1110 viewslondonscottish

Clive missing ? on 11:47 - Oct 4 by Northernr

It's good to see R Gen fellas doing their thing these days. They produce some decent content.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Clive missing ? on 22:04 - Oct 4 with 947 viewspaulhoop2

Oh ok Clive fair dos. Shame but understandable. Is there a link to their site at all any good? Pinner - agree 1000% about Aidan Magee. He’s a right tool. Always obsessed about mates etc. Or his latest memrobialia ffs. Personally I liked the programmes around 2000 01 I collect them actually and they are defo the most informative.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Clive missing ? on 22:33 - Oct 4 with 869 viewsted_hendrix

Clive missing ? on 18:58 - Oct 4 by londonscottish

It's good to see R Gen fellas doing their thing these days. They produce some decent content.

Is that Mygen?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024