Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) 11:21 - Oct 6 with 7907 viewsenfieldargh

Trying to chill whilst staring at spreadsheets, finding this helps

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 23:11 - Nov 8 with 946 viewsdannyblue

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 23:31 - Nov 23 with 881 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 11:32 - Nov 24 with 803 viewswood_hoop

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 14:21 - Nov 24 with 776 viewsBrazilNutR

Blue World - Mac Miller

Inner City Blues - Marvin Gaye

Probably few songs with more blue references than this one by Spider Loc - Bluetiful World (Featuring Snoopy Blue)

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 20:02 - Nov 27 with 709 viewsTacticalR

Van Morrison's atmospheric cover of Dylan's 'It's All over Now, Baby Blue'

[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 16:46]

Air hostess clique

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 10:38 - Nov 28 with 646 viewsWoog

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 20:15 - Nov 28 with 614 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 14:08 - Nov 29 with 573 viewsR_from_afar

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 23:11 - Nov 8 by dannyblue

I knew of a David Gilmour solo track also entitled "Blue light" but I had never listened to it. I was going to post it and thought I ought to listen to it first but after the first minute, I abandoned the idea because it is awful.

I think this is much better fare and the bootleg album the track comes from has two songs on it which mention blue...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024