Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) 11:21 - Oct 6 with 7906 viewsenfieldargh

Trying to chill whilst staring at spreadsheets, finding this helps

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 20:39 - Oct 6 with 1115 viewsSuperhoop83

Suffering since 1978.

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 20:39 - Oct 6 with 1114 viewsQPROslo

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 20:28 - Oct 6 by derbyhoop

Miles Davis Kind of Blue is almost cheating. Only 6 tracks but includes Blue in Gren and All Blues.

From Elbow's The Take Off and Landing of Everything, I give you

This Blue World
and
Fly Boy Blue/Lunette

Ryan Adam's- Rescue Blues

Madrugada - Strange Colour Blue
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 20:44 - Oct 6 with 1096 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 21:04 - Oct 6 with 1091 viewsqprxtc

A tune from my yoot…..
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 21:15 - Oct 6 with 1079 viewsSuperhoop83

[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 21:16]

Suffering since 1978.

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 21:41 - Oct 6 with 1052 viewsLythamR

Shades of a Blue orphanage

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 21:54 - Oct 6 with 1052 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 22:24 - Oct 6 with 1026 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 22:32 - Oct 6 with 1016 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 23:35 - Oct 6 with 980 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 23:37 - Oct 6 with 979 viewssilky

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 23:59 - Oct 6 with 960 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 00:16 - Oct 7 with 944 viewsLythamR

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 00:19 - Oct 7 with 940 viewsdannyblue

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 01:22 - Oct 7 with 920 viewsBoston

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 00:19 - Oct 7 by dannyblue

...posted by dannyblue.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 01:38 - Oct 7 with 918 viewsBoston

If you've not seen them...go soon.

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 02:14 - Oct 7 with 907 viewsLoftgirl

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 02:22 - Oct 7 with 897 viewsBoston

Classic toe tapper....

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=qpr+stick+the+blue+flag+up+your+arse&do

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 03:48 - Oct 7 with 875 viewsFredManRave

And yes, I'm colour blind.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 09:32 - Oct 7 with 836 viewsrobith

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 12:26 - Oct 7 with 799 viewswood_hoop

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 17:58 - Oct 6 by R_from_afar

Fine track....

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 14:05 - Oct 7 with 772 viewsR_from_afar

Blue in the band name, blue in the song title? I win, what's my prize?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 17:00 - Oct 7 with 743 viewsSK_hoops

Not particularly well known tunes, but tunes nonetheless.
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 17:01 - Oct 7 with 743 viewsTacticalR

I'd never been to Ayrshire, I hitched down one Saturday
Sixty miles to Kilmarnock to see Hibernian play
The day was bright and sunny but the game I won't relay

Air hostess clique

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 17:29 - Oct 7 with 730 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024