Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) 11:21 - Oct 6 with 7905 viewsenfieldargh

Trying to chill whilst staring at spreadsheets, finding this helps

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 18:00 - Oct 7 with 1264 viewsNed_Kennedys

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 14:05 - Oct 7 by R_from_afar

Blue in the band name, blue in the song title? I win, what's my prize?

Not quite: my choice is sung by loads of blue lads which takes precedent I believe.

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 18:14 - Oct 7 with 1256 viewsozranger

Couple of my favourites..

And if we are mentioning bands, I will add Blue Öyster Cult
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 01:54 - Oct 8 with 1202 viewsBoston

Rip it up...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 08:21 - Oct 8 with 1172 viewsR_from_afar

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 18:00 - Oct 7 by Ned_Kennedys

Not quite: my choice is sung by loads of blue lads which takes precedent I believe.

Fair enough. I would be delighted just to make the podium.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 14:23]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 09:35 - Oct 8 with 1157 viewsdanehoop

Never knowingly understood

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 09:46 - Oct 8 with 1148 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 09:59 - Oct 8 with 1143 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 09:59 - Oct 8 with 1139 viewstoboboly

Login to get fewer ads

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 10:32 - Oct 8 with 1123 viewstoboboly

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 10:38 - Oct 8 with 1114 viewsahoz

Blue On Blue (Bobby Vinton)
Vinton also put out an album called Blue On Blue, containing 12 tracks all with the word blue in their title.
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 10:45 - Oct 8 with 1105 viewsSonofpugwash

Heavy Gershwin.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 11:02 - Oct 8 with 1099 viewsSonofpugwash

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 12:03 - Oct 8 with 1092 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 12:13 - Oct 8 with 1090 viewstoboboly

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 12:31 - Oct 8 with 1080 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 14:13 - Oct 8 with 1056 viewsTacticalR

Ayumi Ishida - Blue Light Yokohama (1969)

Air hostess clique

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 14:23 - Oct 8 with 1038 viewsSonofpugwash

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 21:54 - Nov 1 with 919 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 00:05 - Nov 2 with 881 viewsBoston

I'm not scrolling back to check but...hard to believe this one isn't up!

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 01:25 - Nov 2 with 868 viewsBoston

Not in the title.. in the music.

Bet you never thought you be doing this at 7....

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 22:40 - Nov 7 with 782 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 14:05 - Nov 8 with 737 viewsR_from_afar

Mark Shreeve's sprawling ambient masterpiece...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 14:48 - Nov 8 with 717 viewscolinallcars

Don Gibson has the word Blue four times in the first three lines.

It's been a blue blue day
I feel like runnin' away
It's been a blue blue day for me.

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 16:46 - Nov 8 with 705 viewswood_hoop

Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 13:46 - Oct 6 by DaBurgh

Hey I like that, good cover.
Here's the original from my early yoof.

Love your originnal, got me listning to some of their other tunes and do remember a few of them .........good band
Music with the word BLUE in the title(no scum please) on 22:59 - Nov 8 with 667 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024