Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would someone please post the Peterborough match thread 02:55 - Oct 23 with 717 viewsBoston

…so I can predict a 2-1 win to the Rangers!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Would someone please post the Peterborough match thread on 08:57 - Oct 23 with 674 viewsjoe90

We seem to have a preference for winning on wet Tuesday nights after opting out of the first half. How a 3pm kick off in Peterborough fits in with our game plan is anyone’s guess.

It would be very QPR to lose this game then win the next two.

I’m going for 3-0 QPR, but I’ll take a win in any form.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 9:55]
Would someone please post the Peterborough match thread on 09:18 - Oct 23 with 636 viewsPerthRs

Looks like your call Boston!!!

1-3 Rs win another win coming from behind
Would someone please post the Peterborough match thread on 09:25 - Oct 23 with 616 viewsbosh67

God we have a terrible record there. We really should win but I fear a surprise defeat. It's these kinds of games I fear the most. We have to be really up for it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Would someone please post the Peterborough match thread on 09:49 - Oct 23 with 589 viewsDavieQPR

There will be almost 4000 of us there to suck the ball into the net.
Would someone please post the Peterborough match thread on 10:00 - Oct 23 with 573 viewsjohncharles

Would someone please post the Peterborough match thread on 09:25 - Oct 23 by bosh67

God we have a terrible record there. We really should win but I fear a surprise defeat. It's these kinds of games I fear the most. We have to be really up for it.

Complacency 1, QPR 0

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024