Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree 19:18 - Oct 23 with 2395 viewsextratimeR

Just back from Peterborough, amazing turn out from Rangers fans today, great atmosphere in pubs, very good humoured and friendly reception from the locals.

Ditto atmosphere in ground, players even applauded off the pitch, ( very generous).

Interesting to see the row going on the pitch after between Ball and Barbet, very heated, also five or six QPR players studying lap top on pitch?

Really poor performance this afternoon, it could have been worse but for some fine saves from Dieng, and oddly some great defensive work from Arthur in the first half, ( he spent most of match fire fighting), tactics looked wrong with two up front.

But our main weakness was the performance of Johansen, I accept I am in the minority here but we are playing (what was untill recently),a bottom three side and he is playing inside his own 18 yard box knocking ten yard balls, ( just like at Fulham).

This seems to be history repeating itself when Eze was repeatedly played wide untill he took over the Centre.

Surely enough is enough and it's time for Chair to take over?

Really liked Mark Warburton's post match after Fulham, where his honesty was most commendable, sorry Mark todays post match was b***s**t, incidentally was Willock rested for Sunderland? Or carrying a knock?

Dissapointed Nick London gave him such a soft time, apology to fans would have been nice, ( if you did apologize and signal lost on train then fair dues).
Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 19:42 - Oct 23 with 2207 viewsParkRoyalR

Austin was abysmal, we have a decent 11 with Dykes, Chair + Willock, one of those 3 missing and we're half the team.
Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 21:41 - Oct 23 with 1873 viewsdavman

Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 19:42 - Oct 23 by ParkRoyalR

Austin was abysmal, we have a decent 11 with Dykes, Chair + Willock, one of those 3 missing and we're half the team.

Got to admit, Charlie does look spent at the moment. Yes, there have been extenuating circumstances, just like there may have been with Dykes at the start of last season, but like Dykes was, Charlie has been pretty poor with the exception of the Everton game.
One up front (or one plus Willock up front) HAS to be the best option for this team.

We should also look at Johansen carefully and decide whether he can stay in the team at the moment. As Hunter said (I think) earlier this week, the games have been passing him by going forward and in defence recently.

Also, to add to the controversial opinions, I like Jimmy Dunne, but De Wijs just makes us so much more organised at the back

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 09:39 - Oct 24 with 1496 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Stefan Johansen and Charlie Austin seem to be a lot less influential than when they were on loan last season. They appear slow.
Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 10:18 - Oct 24 with 1422 viewsTGRRRSSS

I thought overall we were quite poor, and the defensive issues do continue to dog Warburton as a manager, Dieng made at least 2 or 3 excellent saves, plus a woeful finish or 2 from Peterborough and it could have been 5 or 6.

We didnt create a lot, I thought Admoma's crossing was very poor, but he did at least try, the left hand side was pretty abysmal, Charlie is not only off the pace, but too far back meaning when we do break though he cannot get to positions in time anyway.

I did feel we didn't get much from the ref and of course both sides had a goal disallowed too, but all in all got ultimately what we deserved.

Typical result when we have a big QPR following I suppose.
Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 10:57 - Oct 24 with 1325 viewsozexile

If we're going to persist with such a slow build up 2 similar players up front is a waste of time. IMO the way we're conceding goals were gonna have to go 4-5-1. You still get width and attacking intent but more solid in defence and on the break down .
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 11:08]
Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 11:09 - Oct 24 with 1282 viewsNortholt_Rs

Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 10:18 - Oct 24 by TGRRRSSS

I thought overall we were quite poor, and the defensive issues do continue to dog Warburton as a manager, Dieng made at least 2 or 3 excellent saves, plus a woeful finish or 2 from Peterborough and it could have been 5 or 6.

We didnt create a lot, I thought Admoma's crossing was very poor, but he did at least try, the left hand side was pretty abysmal, Charlie is not only off the pace, but too far back meaning when we do break though he cannot get to positions in time anyway.

I did feel we didn't get much from the ref and of course both sides had a goal disallowed too, but all in all got ultimately what we deserved.

Typical result when we have a big QPR following I suppose.

This. They carved us open time and again…..way too easily. Their winner was coming for about 20 minutes and came from us losing possession on the half way line in the 90th minute (FFS!). Austin looked like he could hardly walk let alone run….is he carrying an injury? Looks a shadow of the loan player we had last season. Fair play to Warbs for dragging the players to applaud us fans at the end …. P isspoor all round.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 11:11]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 13:29 - Oct 24 with 1126 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mark Warburton- Sorry Mark don't agree on 11:09 - Oct 24 by Northolt_Rs

This. They carved us open time and again…..way too easily. Their winner was coming for about 20 minutes and came from us losing possession on the half way line in the 90th minute (FFS!). Austin looked like he could hardly walk let alone run….is he carrying an injury? Looks a shadow of the loan player we had last season. Fair play to Warbs for dragging the players to applaud us fans at the end …. P isspoor all round.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 11:11]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024