Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lyndon Dykes 21:56 - Oct 29 with 9183 viewsBushman

Quite a good player

🙄

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Lyndon Dykes on 22:33 - Oct 20 with 1251 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lyndon Dykes on 22:20 - Oct 20 by Bushman

Isn’t he ?

😂😂😂

You’d still take £25m with a sell-on and miscellaneous add ons though!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lyndon Dykes on 23:23 - Oct 20 with 1100 viewsbosh67

I take a little credit for this. Every time he was on the ball I wished him happy birthday.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lyndon Dykes on 23:35 - Oct 20 with 1057 viewsdigswellhoop

hes not good enough
Lyndon Dykes on 07:15 - Oct 21 with 942 viewsnix

Lyndon Dykes on 23:23 - Oct 20 by bosh67

I take a little credit for this. Every time he was on the ball I wished him happy birthday.

I think you deserve it Bosh. I feel I do as well as I continued to believe he would score a few if only he could score one, no matter how many people on SM slagged him off. Wish he'd scored the hat trick he deserved, he was a couple of licks of paint and a couple of good saves from it.

Obviously confidence is a huge factor, and momentum. It's a shame the WC will interrupt that a bit.

Love watching him play with Armstrong. A big headache for any defence.
Lyndon Dykes on 19:57 - Jun 28 with 622 viewsNoDiddley

Lyndon Dykes on 15:13 - Oct 30 by Benny_the_Ball

Yes the neck tattoo is an abomination. He must be running out of real estate. Still, if he continues performing, who cares.

Just watched his singing video
Them tats are frigging awful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024