Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal from Gray - on side? 15:16 - Nov 4 with 1969 viewsDando

Sorry if I've missed this, but after the ball hit the net last night, I was certain the lino was going to flag for offside. The pass just seemed too good to be true and Gray was in acres of space. I've not really seen or heard anything debating this, or seen an angle to check it out for myself. But did anyone else think it was dubious, or was it just the angle?

Either way, we are due the luck!
Goal from Gray - on side? on 15:45 - Nov 4 with 1885 viewsbosh67

He's managed to ghost between the two CBs and he's looking across the line as he signals for the pass.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Goal from Gray - on side? on 16:17 - Nov 4 with 1769 viewsNorthernr

Check the belated panic on the right side centre back when he realises what he’s done.
Goal from Gray - on side? on 16:30 - Nov 4 with 1735 viewsbosh67

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/alejandro-faurlin-reacts-top-qpr-flashpoint-in

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Goal from Gray - on side? on 17:01 - Nov 4 with 1629 viewsPinnerPaul

As I said on another thread the lack of appeals was telling, given that players will appeal for anything!
Goal from Gray - on side? on 17:14 - Nov 4 with 1585 viewsWestonsuperR

Goal from Gray - on side? on 17:01 - Nov 4 by PinnerPaul

As I said on another thread the lack of appeals was telling, given that players will appeal for anything!

I thought the same about lack of appeals also, the reaction to the goal from the away end was really delayed as I amongst most of us thought it was offside, it looked way off from where I was. The replays still aren’t conclusive but does look suspiciously close!
Goal from Gray - on side? on 17:18 - Nov 4 with 1559 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Goal from Gray - on side? on 16:17 - Nov 4 by Northernr

Check the belated panic on the right side centre back when he realises what he’s done.

Though both Vaulks and McGuinness kept him on. Thought they both had good games otherwise and I rarely take notice of the opposition.
Goal from Gray - on side? on 17:20 - Nov 4 with 1556 viewsozranger

Goal from Gray - on side? on 16:17 - Nov 4 by Northernr

And watch the AR in the replays. He is stepping away from their goal following the last defender's move, which was obviously too late.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024