Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha 12:45 - Nov 30 with 2255 viewsextratimeR

In all my years watching football, I don't think I've ever seen such a wonderful Technical finish when Chris Willock received that excellent ball from Charlie and some how " Calmed it" and finished it with his right, ( god knows how).

Never ever seen a player do that, vague memory of Berkcamp doing something years ago?

Wonderful night, great game, ( again!)

Clive will have some fun with this
Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 13:02 - Nov 30 with 2159 viewskensalriser

Chas chipped it so there wasn’t much pace on the ball, making it easier to control. It was still a wonderful finish, for the avoidance of doubt.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 13:08 - Nov 30 with 2131 viewsextratimeR

Yes, good point.
Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 13:46 - Nov 30 with 1974 viewscharmr

Watch again how he had to step back, adjust his feet and get the correct body position/shape. Very impressive
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 13:48]
Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 15:58 - Nov 30 with 1721 viewsqpr_1968

quality ball from austin, quality finish.
one of the best i've seen in a qpr shirt in terms of technicality.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 16:10 - Nov 30 with 1677 viewsLongsufferingR

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 13:46 - Nov 30 by charmr

Watch again how he had to step back, adjust his feet and get the correct body position/shape. Very impressive
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 13:48]

"step back, adjust his feet and get the correct body position/shape" reminds me of another famous goal against Derby from another inch perfect pass.
Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 19:52 - Nov 30 with 1457 viewsQPRSteve

I remember Akos Buszaky getting an audacious goal from a corner and wondering "how did he do that?".
Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 20:05 - Nov 30 with 1416 viewsMedwayR

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 19:52 - Nov 30 by QPRSteve

I remember Akos Buszaky getting an audacious goal from a corner and wondering "how did he do that?".

I was about to mention that goal, against Blackpool if I recall correctly. I'll see if I can find a decent clip/video.

[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 20:06]

Poll: Who’s better?

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 20:08 - Nov 30 with 1384 viewsMick_S

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 20:05 - Nov 30 by MedwayR

I was about to mention that goal, against Blackpool if I recall correctly. I'll see if I can find a decent clip/video.

That’s magnificent- I remember some folk questioning whether he meant it. All day long.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 20:23 - Nov 30 with 1337 viewsozranger

The best view of Willock's finish was actually from the away end as we were directly behind it and could see it slide in just inside the corner. Of course, then, mayhem ensued.
Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 10:19 - Dec 1 with 1092 viewsTheChef

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 20:05 - Nov 30 by MedwayR

Yeah was absolute different gravy that one. The ball was coming at a fair pace too.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 14:57 - Dec 1 with 952 viewsMatch82

Willock- Marsh, Bowles, Euseibio , Pele, Garrincha on 15:58 - Nov 30 by qpr_1968

quality ball from austin, quality finish.
one of the best i've seen in a qpr shirt in terms of technicality.

I'll be honest, when I saw Austin chasing down that ball I thought he was going to swing it in with his left but ran out of steam and that the chance was gone and that cutting it back onto his right was a waste.

Delighted to be made to look an idiot, what a fantastic cross that was (and finish too)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024