Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hip Flask choices and dont say 08:12 - Dec 4 with 2014 viewsbollockchops

we had a thread on this five years ago because we are going with this one ! Anyway todays non league game at 2pm requires a stiffener to warm me and who ever else up !
Todays choice is Grappa , hardcore i know but thats all ive got .
But what would you put in your imaginary or non imaginary flask today ?
Hip Flask choices and dont say on 08:42 - Dec 4 with 1933 viewsPunteR

Well as I've quit drinking it would have to be an imaginary hip flask. Single malt Glenmorangie or Tennant super.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hip Flask choices and dont say on 09:18 - Dec 4 with 1880 viewsNewhopphoops

You can't beat a good grappa. Otherwise some decent rum.
Hip Flask choices and dont say on 09:25 - Dec 4 with 1861 viewsstevec

Know we are not allowed to bring anything into the stands from the warm Carlsberg portfolio but imagine hip flasks a bit of a grey area.

Any users on here and their match day experience?
Hip Flask choices and dont say on 09:47 - Dec 4 with 1828 viewsbollockchops

I got caught in the directors box at MK Dons drinking Jack Daniels Honey something but i just told the steward it was Vimto !
Hip Flask choices and dont say on 11:43 - Dec 4 with 1724 viewsSonofpugwash

Always used to carry a leather clad flask full of Teachers or Southern Comfort in the SAR in the seventies which duly got handed around.Bunch o' freeloaders.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Hip Flask choices and dont say on 12:06 - Dec 4 with 1688 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Not a spirits drinker, but I was taking a client to a game and we were in the director's box.

We had a good pre-game quaff over lunch, which was normal with this guy who was a big drinker. At a previous function, festivities ended at 5am when he had a half pint of whiskey in his huge paws, which he saw off with ease.

Anyway, 10 minutes in, he gets his flask out and nudges me. I decline, but he takes a big swig. Then as goes to put the lid back on the flask, he drops it and the bloody thing somehow rolled two rows down.

'Let me just get that he says' and promptly uproots everyone in search of it.

Mortified with embarrassment...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024