Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feigning Injury to Waste Time - Change Rules - Immediate Yellow Card 07:33 - Dec 6 with 5674 viewsnumptydumpty

It happens with all teams now.

I don't notice it so much with ourselves but am certain we must do it also. Seny definitely done it few times.

Players go down and sit on the ground when nowt wrong with them at all.

It's so bloody obvious and most referees do absolutely nothing at all even though they must know themselves, what's going on.

It seems even the ones that do end up brandishing yellow cards eventually they allow three or four occasions before they do so.

Its taken over from diving as number one pain in butt in the game today.

Referees rend be very weak with regards to this. Ie More worried about booking someone who is genuinely injured than a player totally and completely blatantly p*****g about and getting away with it.

There's stupid rule about yellow card for taking shirt off when player scores. Which where's the issues with that really.

But shithousery as we seem to label it. No real rules around this and all referees actually seem do not much about it.

It's very irritating but rule change is needed, I feel.

What do we all think ???

[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 7:35]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Feigning Injury to Waste Time - Change Rules - Immediate Yellow Card on 05:33 - Dec 10 with 475 viewsWesley2Hoops

My two cents:
Football authorities should compile and publish stats on this stuff, which refs are encouraged to take into account.
Examples:
Each club could have percentages for how often one of their players goes down/off and is playing again within 2 minutes, in games when they're winning, drawing or losing.
Likewise, data on how many times individual players have done it in the last three seasons.
It's not perfect but would make players and clubs responsible for their own treatment, give refs something to justify their decisions to themselves and everyone else, and hopefully introduce some old fashioned shame and pride into football culture.
I'd also suggest a similar thing for diving.
Feigning Injury to Waste Time - Change Rules - Immediate Yellow Card on 08:51 - Dec 10 with 398 viewsstowmarketrange

Feigning Injury to Waste Time - Change Rules - Immediate Yellow Card on 05:33 - Dec 10 by Wesley2Hoops

My two cents:
Football authorities should compile and publish stats on this stuff, which refs are encouraged to take into account.
Examples:
Each club could have percentages for how often one of their players goes down/off and is playing again within 2 minutes, in games when they're winning, drawing or losing.
Likewise, data on how many times individual players have done it in the last three seasons.
It's not perfect but would make players and clubs responsible for their own treatment, give refs something to justify their decisions to themselves and everyone else, and hopefully introduce some old fashioned shame and pride into football culture.
I'd also suggest a similar thing for diving.

A quick look at the scoreboard by the officials would achieve the same effect.Teams that are losing don’t feign injury as much as teams that are winning or drawing do.
I know refs should treat both teams the same but the amount of injuries that Stoke had on Sunday was excessive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024