Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away support this year 12:06 - Dec 29 with 1953 viewsRangersw12

Numbers this season have been fantastic and another 1700 sold for Bristol and Sold out at Blues

Amazing support considering what's going on at the moment.

Listening to Warbs on the podcast and it seems the players genuinely appreciate the support they're getting and long may it continue
Away support this year on 13:38 - Dec 29 with 1804 viewsterryb

That's a fabulous turnout for a Thursday night even allowing that quite a few people will be off work this week.

I think I recall Clive (or someone else) posting that it will not be easy to catch the last train back to London, which makes the number even more impressive.
Away support this year on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 1639 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Away support this year on 13:38 - Dec 29 by terryb

That's a fabulous turnout for a Thursday night even allowing that quite a few people will be off work this week.

I think I recall Clive (or someone else) posting that it will not be easy to catch the last train back to London, which makes the number even more impressive.

Agreed, support has been great this season and fully deserved by the team for their style of play and commitment, let’s carry it on for the rest of the season, some cracking away days still to come bar Wall and Luton!!!
Away support this year on 19:59 - Dec 29 with 1519 viewsthemodfather

we do travel well , whether we win or lose or draw, we may not sell out but always take decent support for our "size", we must have an away support of average 15% our home support?
Away support this year on 20:35 - Dec 29 with 1443 viewswokingrs

Bought tickets earlier on for the game tomorrow. However, haven’t received an email with electronic tickets or advice as to whether they have to be collected at Bristol. Can anyone advise? Thanks.
Away support this year on 21:03 - Dec 29 with 1393 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Away support this year on 20:35 - Dec 29 by wokingrs

Bought tickets earlier on for the game tomorrow. However, haven’t received an email with electronic tickets or advice as to whether they have to be collected at Bristol. Can anyone advise? Thanks.

Bought mine this morning by phoning the box office and I’m collecting from the away ticket collection point which I’m assuming is near the away end
Away support this year on 22:33 - Dec 29 with 1274 viewswokingrs

Away support this year on 21:03 - Dec 29 by GaryBannisterswedge

Bought mine this morning by phoning the box office and I’m collecting from the away ticket collection point which I’m assuming is near the away end

Thanks. I have booking details and reference number so will do that as well.
Away support this year on 22:43 - Dec 29 with 1238 viewsLowerloftLad

My mate bought mine last night and I have an email with a reference number.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Away support this year on 23:50 - Dec 29 with 1153 viewsBoston

Away support this year on 20:35 - Dec 29 by wokingrs

Woke folk don't use the word Bristol's.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2021 23:50]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Away support this year on 00:07 - Dec 30 with 1115 viewsqprxtc

The days of 100-200 going anywhere beyond the M25 are the stuff of 1986.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024