Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham 20:35 - Jan 18 with 5013 viewstraininvain

Last 3 games:

7-0
6-2
4-0 (half time)

Edit. Now 4-1. The Birmingham comeback is on!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 20:36]
Fulham on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 984 viewsTheChef

Fulham on 16:04 - Jan 19 by gazza1

As for Fulham, certs to go up but will need 4/5 more top players to stay in the Premier and that is what they will be trying to do. They have some very good Championship players but were not very good in the Premier, the freescoring CF being one of them (maybe he will have developed but I doubt if he will be anywhere near the same threat in the Premier). They are conceding too many goals as well so that will need addressing.

They are better than us currently but maybe not in 12 months time....football is a 'funny old game' as they say.

Need a few additions but of 'the right sort'.

Last time they went up they did a QPR and blew millions on has-beens and mercenaries.

Or they might just turn into the next yo-yo club.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fulham on 16:57 - Jan 19 with 960 viewsgazza1

Fulham on 16:51 - Jan 19 by TheChef

Need a few additions but of 'the right sort'.

Last time they went up they did a QPR and blew millions on has-beens and mercenaries.

Or they might just turn into the next yo-yo club.

Agreed....Clubs must be learning by now. Do your utmost to stay in the Premier but not at the expense of the future of the Club basically. Like anything in life, be sensible and all will be fine, there will be other opportunities.

Contrary to firm belief from many posters being a 'yoyo club' is not good at all.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 16:58]
Fulham on 18:20 - Jan 19 with 829 viewsqprxtc

7-0, 6-2, 6-2.

When did Fulham start playing Centre Court at Wimbledon?
Fulham on 21:47 - Jan 19 with 693 viewsManinBlack

Fulham on 15:30 - Jan 19 by BathRanger

First English side in 88 years to score 6 or more goals in 3 consecutive games according to BBC report. Last achieved by Chester in 1933/34

Poor Everton suffering at the moment and you airbrush a bit of history from their records. Any Evertonian will tell you that in 1954 in division 2, they won three consecutive league games, 6-2 over Derby, 6-1 over Brentford and 8-4 over Plymouth.

I see Leicester emulated us tonight. 2-1 up after 94 minutes only to lose 3-2. I know that feeling...
Fulham on 07:03 - Jan 20 with 514 viewsHastings_Hoops

Fulham on 20:38 - Jan 18 by Superhoop83

I think we should focus on 2nd place!

Fulham are walking back up and will win the title by around 15 points.

You say that, but they are only 7 points ahead of we win our game in hand - they are a bit streaky too in between thrashing teams. I’d be happy if QPR won by 2-1 / 1-0 more often than Fulham won by 6-0 / 7-0 between Feb and May!

…I’m ever the optimist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024