Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play 02:55 - Feb 5 with 2756 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Just found this out.

I think all the FA Cup games are on this channel.

https://10play.com.au/fa-cup

Just need to sign up (takes a minute) and you'll be able to watch the game

Cheers

U R's
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 11:16 - Feb 5 with 2561 viewsBklynRanger

I wonder if that will work via a proxy? I'm in 2 minds about trying to find a stream or just staying out and listening to the commentary.
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 12:07 - Feb 5 with 2464 viewsfrancisbowles

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 11:16 - Feb 5 by BklynRanger

I wonder if that will work via a proxy? I'm in 2 minds about trying to find a stream or just staying out and listening to the commentary.

I've tried the link with Hola VPN which works for other sites and for BBCiplayer when abroad but the site is too clever for it.
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 12:08 - Feb 5 with 2459 viewsfrancisbowles

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 12:07 - Feb 5 by francisbowles

I've tried the link with Hola VPN which works for other sites and for BBCiplayer when abroad but the site is too clever for it.

Now if some kind AussieR could manage to put a stream up, we would be very grateful!
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 12:22 - Feb 5 with 2424 viewsBklynRanger

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 12:08 - Feb 5 by francisbowles

Now if some kind AussieR could manage to put a stream up, we would be very grateful!

To quote Omar: innndeed.
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 12:23 - Feb 5 with 2423 viewsericgen34

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 11:16 - Feb 5 by BklynRanger

I tried with an Australian proxy as well as EasyVPN. The site detects and blocks both sadly :(
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 12:55 - Feb 5 with 2380 viewsPeterHucker

So is it not available for a tenner on QPR website to us in the UK?
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:22 - Feb 5 with 2270 viewsPerthRs

Logged in to 10 Plus and it keeps bringing up round 3 v Rotherham.
Used NordVpn and logged onto Vancouver, Canada and got the game on ESPN+ if that helps anyone
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:26 - Feb 5 with 2254 viewsBklynRanger

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:22 - Feb 5 by PerthRs

Logged in to 10 Plus and it keeps bringing up round 3 v Rotherham.
Used NordVpn and logged onto Vancouver, Canada and got the game on ESPN+ if that helps anyone

Do you need an ESPN+ log in for that Perth?
Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:31 - Feb 5 with 2226 viewsMick_S

The match is listed on firstrowsports. Hope that helps.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:35 - Feb 5 with 2205 viewsdmm

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:31 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

Just looked into firstrowsports and none of the links seem to offer the stream.
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:36 - Feb 5 with 2195 viewsdmm

This looks like it might work: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/94910/Peterborough_vs_QPR.html
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:38 - Feb 5 with 2179 viewsPerthRs

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:26 - Feb 5 by BklynRanger

Do you need an ESPN+ log in for that Perth?

Yes, I just signed up about 20mins ago after chasing my tail trying to find a stream, whats the bloody odds that stream goes pear shaped, keep you posted.
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:39 - Feb 5 with 2167 viewsfrancisbowles

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:31 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

I can't see it on there Mick. What link have you used and is your device ip address in the UK?
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:39 - Feb 5 with 2165 viewsMick_S

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:36 - Feb 5 by dmm

This looks like it might work: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/94910/Peterborough_vs_QPR.html

What’s a vpn? Should I install?
Help!
Ta.

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:42 - Feb 5 with 2143 viewsMick_S

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:39 - Feb 5 by francisbowles

I can't see it on there Mick. What link have you used and is your device ip address in the UK?

I just typed firstrowsports and it came up along with all the other matches. Not showing anything yet - I assume it’s too early. IP is uk.

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:48 - Feb 5 with 2095 viewsdmm

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:39 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

Help!
Ta.

You shouldn't need a VPN for that site Mick. No time to go into what a VPN is just now. PM me later if I can help on that.

These two might also work but I've not looked into them:

www.releasesky.com/2022/02/05/fa-cup-games/

soccer24hd.com/game/match/5784/Peterborough-Vs-Queens-Park.html
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:59 - Feb 5 with 2017 viewsMick_S

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:48 - Feb 5 by dmm

You shouldn't need a VPN for that site Mick. No time to go into what a VPN is just now. PM me later if I can help on that.

These two might also work but I've not looked into them:

www.releasesky.com/2022/02/05/fa-cup-games/

soccer24hd.com/game/match/5784/Peterborough-Vs-Queens-Park.html

It asked if I wanted to install it, David. Thanks mate, no big deal, it either works or it doesn’t.

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 15:04 - Feb 5 with 1971 viewsClive_Anderson

https://feed2all.org/soccer/feed-peterborough-united-queens-park-rangers-2all4ge

Works for me
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 15:05 - Feb 5 with 1972 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:59 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

It asked if I wanted to install it, David. Thanks mate, no big deal, it either works or it doesn’t.

Its on Hesgoal with no comms but superb picture .I have zero knowledge of anything tech but as usual LFW come through fair play as usual
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 15:10 - Feb 5 with 1940 viewsMick_S

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 15:05 - Feb 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Its on Hesgoal with no comms but superb picture .I have zero knowledge of anything tech but as usual LFW come through fair play as usual

Not happening here.

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 15:31 - Feb 5 with 1770 viewsLythamR

Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 14:39 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

Help!
Ta.

A VPN (Virtual Private Network is a software App they you can install on a device and the it allows you to virtually change the location (country) that other web sites and devices think you are viewing from by routing you through their servers

so you can click a button and people think you are in Egypt or Vietnam etc

very handy utility. NORDVPN is a very solid and popular one but there are many others out there
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 15:56 - Feb 5 with 1689 viewsBklynRanger

Welsh Ranger has put this one on the match thread. It's fantastic quality if slightly filthy.

http://rv.freestreams-live1.com/epl-33/
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 1671 viewswrinklyhoop

The OP’s site works fine. Using VPN set to Oz. No need to sign up for anything it seems, but ad blockers not allowed. Great stream using local Aussie commentary.
Peterborough game live in Australia on Channel Ten Play on 16:05 - Feb 5 with 1652 viewsLee_Gib

Got mine working with NORD

Excellent quality for a stream
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 16:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024