Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreams 09:10 - Feb 5 with 927 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dreamt last night that I was keeping goal for Cork against Kerry in Páirc Uí Chaoimh. But I was also serving stout in The Venue bar at the same time.

My kickouts were as accurate as Dieng's and as long as Pat Jennings' and the pints were as fine as a beeswing.

The Ol' Man had the drinking elbow on the bar and both eyes looking down at the Park and declared himself delighted with my work on both fronts. A first in either case!

We were winning well and the Bar take was up when I woke.

Now, THAT is a dream.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dreams on 09:31 - Feb 5 with 880 viewshook_hoops

After you woke up Brian the game continued and I'm pleased to say Kerry launched a storming comeback and won with a last minute goal. The Guinness was excellent though!
Dreams on 10:29 - Feb 5 with 816 viewsLazyFan

That's nothing, as a Lazy Fan I had a dream I was in Cork, watching this crazy game whereby the Cork keeper was playing outstandingly whilst also serving me drinks at the bar.

But that's not the amazing part, the amazing part was that I had the energy and will to actually watch a live game and in Cork too!

zzzzzzzzzz

Dreams on 14:47 - Feb 5 with 736 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Now there you go again, you say you want your freedom.
Dreams on 14:57 - Feb 5 with 725 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Where was Stanley ,running around trying to trip up Bomber Liston eh Brian

I have the most bizarre re occurring dream a few times a month and nobody can intercept it for me hopefully LFW will come through .
Its not Chaturbate ironically but I am playing golf with friends ( no faces but I know they are friends ) and I cannot find a place on the teeing ground to play from.Its either all torn up or falls away on every side so I end up walking around and not unloading the hit .
Am I dead ?
Dreams on 19:36 - Feb 5 with 642 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Dreams on 23:06 - Feb 5 with 569 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024