Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi everyone 18:11 - Feb 12 with 2580 viewsDamo1962

Long time, and I mean long time reader of this excellent site. I am currently in Northern Ireland, but spent most of my life in Queens Park/ Kilburn. Born in Maida Vale. S/T holder for many years, but haven't seen the R's in the flesh for too long now. This season looks like having an exciting finish....so I wanted to get on board for the ride. Didn't pick a great day to join....so you can blame me😉 Favourite cheese, a nice mature Cheddar or Gouda. U R'sssss
Hi everyone on 18:15 - Feb 12 with 2536 viewsMick_S

Hello, mate, you have picked a stinker!

What part of NI?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2022 18:16]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hi everyone on 18:16 - Feb 12 with 2531 viewsKerryE

Glory hunter
Hi everyone on 18:36 - Feb 12 with 2422 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Another Kilburnite here.

Welcome!
Hi everyone on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 2300 viewsBoston

Was walking the dog in the Blue Hills a few days ago and I met a bloke from Maida Vale. Stopped to talk because he was wearing a claret and blue hat with the word irons written on it. I opened the conversation by informing him I'd never actually met a Scunthorpe fan ....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hi everyone on 19:55 - Feb 12 with 2259 viewsDamo1962

Dungannon - Co Tyrone 😃
Hi everyone on 20:14 - Feb 12 with 2199 viewsDamo1962

One point against the bottom team and four against promotion chasing Boro...that is so QPR. I have had a nagging feeling that we may be in a slightly elevated position, in comparison to our performances. You can just as easily start losing by one goal as winning by one. This side has certainly proved to be more than the "sum of its parts" - so hopefully we can get a couple of results in the next two. Play-offs will go right to the end of the season I reckon. We deserve a crack at them😁
Hi everyone on 20:39 - Feb 12 with 2132 viewsBklynRanger

Welcome Damo.

You're not that far from Gortin (pronounced 'Gorchin') which is a lovely drive from Dungannon. There's a rabbit catchers cottage that you can rent out if you ever want to stay over. Very relaxing.
Hi everyone on 00:14 - Feb 13 with 1969 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Welcome aboard Damo.

Today was your free pass, I'm confident that you'll be our lucky charm from here on in.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Hi everyone on 02:17 - Feb 13 with 1907 viewsDamo1962

Thanks guys for making me so welcome.
Hi everyone on 11:37 - Feb 14 with 1657 viewsMoonshineSteve

Belated hello.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Hi everyone on 16:51 - Feb 14 with 1444 viewsGloryHunter

Hi everyone on 18:16 - Feb 12 by KerryE

Glory hunter

What?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024