Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A little perspective 08:55 - Feb 13 with 2596 viewsWirralHoop

I didn’t get home till 11pm from Barnsley. Someone ended their life by stepping in front of a train. RIP and thoughts to the driver.

We have a section of fans booing a team, 4th in the league, off the pitch, singing Uncles name every time Moses touched the ball.

Life’s too short, try to enjoy the ride.

After all We Are QPR it’s what we expect.
A little perspective on 09:27 - Feb 13 with 2444 viewsT_Block

Agree.It’s very sad-what do they get out of it.

Is it loss of control? The cliche of letting off steam?
A little perspective on 09:39 - Feb 13 with 2393 viewsStreathamRanger

That's sad and it does put things into perspective.

A real shame to hear that some of the fans turned on the team. I guess it's a long way to go to watch a game like that in the cold and the rain. The problem with doing well is that expectations are raised and the mood can turn sour very quickly if things don't go to plan. Let's say we follow up yesterday's loss with losses against Millwall and Hull. It could happen, and if it does I guarantee there'll be people calling for Warburton to be sacked. We've already got people digging out the club for not splashing the cash on a striker in the January window. If this one loss turns into a bit of a wobble (Blackburn have had one, so have Bournemouth)then I just hope we can hold it together as a fan base to try and get things back on track.
A little perspective on 15:44 - Feb 13 with 1875 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Horrific news RIP to that desperate soul ,hope he/ she finds peace at last .Thinking about the driver and family and friends its overwhelming really .
A little perspective on 18:46 - Feb 13 with 1661 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That is two weeks running as the same happened last week coming back from Peterborough. Very sad
A little perspective on 19:28 - Feb 13 with 1539 viewsdaveB

Was only a small section booing them off at the end most of us clapped them off. Hard to argue with booing though we were crap but having slept on it we were a but lucky to win at Coventry so this kind of result had been coming
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024