Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crazy 17:32 - Feb 19 with 4890 viewsessextaxiboy

Willock at LWB .
Our best most creative player who makes our next best one tick .
Hull must have loved it .
Crazy on 22:41 - Feb 19 with 1005 viewsParkRoyalR

Crazy on 22:28 - Feb 19 by Sharpy36

I thought Sanderson had a good game and being new to a back three didn`t look to out of place. One thing i noticed early on when he headed it clear, the ball went further in the air than it travelled forward. Maybe it was his timing, although it improved as the game went on.
As for motm, it was a game of two halves with Field first and Hendrick second.

Noticed same, tends to head it with the top of his forehead whereas Dunne gives it a proper head-butt, and gets twice the distance.
Crazy on 23:55 - Feb 19 with 898 viewsrobith

Crazy on 18:29 - Feb 19 by traininvain

Dunne another LFW darling. Too slow to move the ball and never gets any grief on here. I’d have Sanderson starting ahead of him next to Dickie and Barbet when all available.

Baffled by this. Dunne imo comfortably our best defender today and his passing out was much better than both Sanderson and Barbet
Crazy on 16:08 - Feb 20 with 715 viewsPinnerPaul

Crazy on 18:29 - Feb 19 by traininvain

Dunne another LFW darling. Too slow to move the ball and never gets any grief on here. I’d have Sanderson starting ahead of him next to Dickie and Barbet when all available.

You'd DROP Dunne?

WOW!

Its all opinions I guess, but watch who gives away the throw in and where he is when Hull take it in the build up to the corner that led to the goal - I'll give you a clue, it isn't Jimmy Dunne!
Crazy on 16:10 - Feb 20 with 707 viewsPinnerPaul

Crazy on 18:49 - Feb 19 by Wegerles_Stairs

One would almost think they don't want to go up the way we're p*ssing it away.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2022 18:50]

Same as many in positions 2 -10!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024