Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Warburton give any reason for dropping Marshall? 21:26 - Feb 19 with 1302 viewsMyke

I can't find anything about it. Thought it a bit strange after going to such lengths to say that Marshall was the man in possession of the shirt.
Did Warburton give any reason for dropping Marshall? on 21:28 - Feb 19 with 1288 viewsStreathamRanger

Don't remember anything in the post match interview. I thought Seny played the sweeper keeper role a little better than Marshall but there's not much between them really. Good to have two good keepers.
Did Warburton give any reason for dropping Marshall? on 21:55 - Feb 19 with 1174 viewsbosh67

Seny is the number 1. Marshall is an excellent keeper as well. We are very lucky to have two such excellent keepers at the moment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Did Warburton give any reason for dropping Marshall? on 23:01 - Feb 19 with 1036 viewsAntti_Heinola

Seny's our number one. Always likely it would happen today, and Warbs hinted about it in the podcast when he said he'd asked Marshall if he'd expect to come back into the side if he was a number one but went away with Scotland, and Marshall said he would.
Right decision for me. Marshy's been superb, but Seny is our number one, and also better with his feet.

Bare bones.

Did Warburton give any reason for dropping Marshall? on 23:08 - Feb 19 with 1013 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Seny's our number one. Can't imagine any reason why there'd be any criticism.

We only signed Marshall because Seny is so fcking good he has to play for his country sometimes.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Did Warburton give any reason for dropping Marshall? on 23:12 - Feb 19 with 994 viewstoboboly

Did Warburton give any reason for dropping Marshall? on 21:28 - Feb 19 by StreathamRanger

Don't remember anything in the post match interview. I thought Seny played the sweeper keeper role a little better than Marshall but there's not much between them really. Good to have two good keepers.

Biggest thing i've noticed with Seny is he isn't comfortable storming out of the goal/area. Often something that should be his becomes a bit of a panic. Needs to work on it.

Thought Marshall was unlucky to be dropped though.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Did Warburton give any reason for dropping Marshall? on 16:13 - Feb 20 with 643 viewsPinnerPaul

Didn't think he was great today tbh.

Didn't come for 2 or 3 crosses I thought he was going to, seemed a bit hesitant and wasn't overly confident with that shot in the 2nd half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024