Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Name and shame please 22:44 - Feb 19 with 19768 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Enough is enough... I'm vexed! We need to stop this and stop this right now. Please DM me who these trouble makers are or name these individually publicly so we can pass to Mr. Gauge and the authorities. We are fan based club so let the fans police themselves. We need everyones help to stop this!

Who is this?

https://tinypic.host/i/0Zudb

Name and shame please on 16:58 - Feb 20 with 5837 viewsJumeirahDale

Name and shame please on 12:42 - Feb 20 by sweetcorn

"it's not great they've gone onto the pitch"

How is that condoning the behaviour? I don't agree with it at all. The part I'm taking umbrage with is the holy Christ routine being played out on this forum by older posters.

I'm about the same age as these prannies. Don't confuse age with maturity.
Name and shame please on 17:23 - Feb 20 with 5714 viewsjonahwhereru

Name and shame please on 16:22 - Feb 20 by SuddenLad

Quite simply, these morons should:

(1) be banned for life by our club, from ever setting foot in Spotland/COA again. That should be done tomorrow and publicly.

(2) banned forever from using official club transport to attend away games.

(3) their details passed to Scunthorpe FC, for them to take action as they deem appropriate.

As an aside, there was reference in an earlier post to the recent trip to Colchester United. I was on the supporters coach. Our departure after the game was delayed because some buffoon of a Dale 'fan' has been detained for destroying a seat in the stand and smashed it beyond repair.

It so happened that the Police generously gave him the option of coughing up the money to pay for it,or spending the night in a cell. A quick call home secured sufficient funds to allow his release and we were belatedly on our way.

That's another idiot that should never be allowed on the supporters coach ever again. I hope he's been banned.

Our club is in a struggle for it' very existence. We need to show the world (particularly the British press) that we are doing everything the right way on and off the field. We are appealing from support from all quarters and the supporters of many other clubs have been extremely generous in helping us achieve our aim.

If this stupid behaviour alienates just ONE supporter, from anywhere, who might otherwise have considered donating money or time to our cause, then these brainless clowns have damaged our cause and as such, they should be banned.

We don't need you, we don't want you - so stay away.

I have a mixed view on this stuff.
Being intoxicated alters one’s view of what is acceptable behaviour, so I think an excuse of being drunk has been used by all of us for arsing around in a way that people around us find unacceptable. I certainly don’t blame the stewards in the ground because things could have got worse if the had over reacted and gone strong arm. Although I would have expected a few to have been refused entry because they were in no fit state to be admitted.
As for punishments the lad who squared up to their player can expect to have attended his last professional match. Anyone caught with a flare or throwing one can expect the same response. Both red cards for me. Jumping on the pitch in celebration is not a great look, especially as far of the football authorities are concerned. But it’s a yellow in my mind, so something like a five game ban from Spotland and no right to travel on club transport in the future. Of course 2 yellows makes for a life ban.
Many will remember the Ronnie Redford FA cup goal against Newcastle and the pitch invasion, but that was pure joy, yesterday wasn’t that. If every time a team scores a late winner there is a drink fulled pitch invasion the game is down the pan.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 17:26]
Name and shame please on 17:54 - Feb 20 with 5594 viewsTVOS1907

Name and shame please on 17:23 - Feb 20 by jonahwhereru

I have a mixed view on this stuff.
Being intoxicated alters one’s view of what is acceptable behaviour, so I think an excuse of being drunk has been used by all of us for arsing around in a way that people around us find unacceptable. I certainly don’t blame the stewards in the ground because things could have got worse if the had over reacted and gone strong arm. Although I would have expected a few to have been refused entry because they were in no fit state to be admitted.
As for punishments the lad who squared up to their player can expect to have attended his last professional match. Anyone caught with a flare or throwing one can expect the same response. Both red cards for me. Jumping on the pitch in celebration is not a great look, especially as far of the football authorities are concerned. But it’s a yellow in my mind, so something like a five game ban from Spotland and no right to travel on club transport in the future. Of course 2 yellows makes for a life ban.
Many will remember the Ronnie Redford FA cup goal against Newcastle and the pitch invasion, but that was pure joy, yesterday wasn’t that. If every time a team scores a late winner there is a drink fulled pitch invasion the game is down the pan.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 17:26]

They didn't travel on club transport yesterday, it was independently organised.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Name and shame please on 18:09 - Feb 20 with 5543 viewsjonahwhereru

Name and shame please on 17:54 - Feb 20 by TVOS1907

They didn't travel on club transport yesterday, it was independently organised.

Who suggested they did?

I too like the Inter Malaga game day reports. However from that footage i could not say only individuals on that private coach got onto the pitch.

However the main point is that if individuals are barred from using club transport, then that at least cuts down the options for away travel.
Name and shame please on 18:23 - Feb 20 with 5483 viewsTVOS1907

Name and shame please on 18:09 - Feb 20 by jonahwhereru

Who suggested they did?

I too like the Inter Malaga game day reports. However from that footage i could not say only individuals on that private coach got onto the pitch.

However the main point is that if individuals are barred from using club transport, then that at least cuts down the options for away travel.

It's been mentioned a couple of times.

I doubt they are the sort who would even entertain club transport anyway, but I take your point.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Name and shame please on 19:01 - Feb 20 with 5370 viewsJames1980

What was the goading of opposition players about?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Name and shame please on 21:49 - Feb 20 with 5040 viewsEllDale

I suspect that a lot of people of this board have been on pitches at one time or another.
I have, at Spotland, after three promotions, and after the final whistle and I cherish those moments.
I have never gone onto the pitch though and intimidated a player whilst the game was on progress.
There’s a subtle difference.
And I never gone into someone else’s place of work and intimidated them which is the equivalent of what happened yesterday.
This may sound alarmist, but do we have to wait until some intoxicated or drugged up d1ckhead goes on a pitch and stabs a player before we do something?
All I seem to see on social media these days, especially Twitter, is of photos on people en route to games at 8.00am and all the alcohol that they intend to consume.
Frightening.
Name and shame please on 22:59 - Feb 20 with 4910 viewsnordenblue

Name and shame please on 19:01 - Feb 20 by James1980

What was the goading of opposition players about?

I think you need to learn about the word "passion" it seems.... well you do if you read the thick tvvats commenting on various other platforms at least, the place really does breed some absolute belters
[Post edited 21 Feb 2022 4:58]
Login to get fewer ads

Name and shame please on 23:41 - Feb 20 with 4840 viewsJames1980

Name and shame please on 22:59 - Feb 20 by nordenblue

I think you need to learn about the word "passion" it seems.... well you do if you read the thick tvvats commenting on various other platforms at least, the place really does breed some absolute belters
[Post edited 21 Feb 2022 4:58]

Ah so in their tiny minds. Being a wazzock = passion?

Name and shame please on 07:36 - Feb 21 with 4638 views1907

Name and shame please on 21:49 - Feb 20 by EllDale

I suspect that a lot of people of this board have been on pitches at one time or another.
I have, at Spotland, after three promotions, and after the final whistle and I cherish those moments.
I have never gone onto the pitch though and intimidated a player whilst the game was on progress.
There’s a subtle difference.
And I never gone into someone else’s place of work and intimidated them which is the equivalent of what happened yesterday.
This may sound alarmist, but do we have to wait until some intoxicated or drugged up d1ckhead goes on a pitch and stabs a player before we do something?
All I seem to see on social media these days, especially Twitter, is of photos on people en route to games at 8.00am and all the alcohol that they intend to consume.
Frightening.

To be fair there are many regular posters on here who travel to away games and get absolutely bladdered, yet cause no harm to other fans, stay off the pitch & just generally have a right good time.

D1ckheads will be d1ckheads regardless, being p1ssed up is just a handy excuse.
Name and shame please on 07:43 - Feb 21 with 4624 viewsJames1980

I reckon detection dogs to sniff out flares would be a good idea.

Name and shame please on 10:37 - Feb 21 with 4376 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

There’s a YouTube video up of the day out these lads had.
Name and shame please on 12:11 - Feb 21 with 4216 viewsTomRAFC

I’d be surprised if anyone thinks this is just about the running on the pitch. It’s the ongoing escalation of their behaviour. Intimidation of whoever they want, under the influence of whatever they want. Clearly, the match day experience should be what they want. This is an escalation which now publicly associates the club, which is publicly trying to save itself, with a pack of idiots. They’re well known and, oddly enough, haven’t been in attendance at any of the recent events aimed at saving the club.

That’s easily explained though. They don’t love the club, they think they do, but they don’t. They enjoy the escapism of acting in a certain care-free way, and the match day experience is a vehicle for that. They publicly brag about it as a badge of honour. Calling someone sad isn’t the conversational victory they think it is. It’s just all they’ve got. Will logic dictate that they won’t want to attend games with such a sad fan base in future? Here’s hoping.

They aren’t young passionate lads. They are adults on the hunt of a heavily diluted ego boost. Sounds like they would be a better fit with the C.O.O. at Fylde, rather than the Chairman at Dale. Good job they set him straight on twitter, what a sad snowflake Simon Gauge must be…

There are of course people who pretend they are displaying the height of intellect and balance by taking a centre ground between condemnation and encouragement. There are two things they forget. One, we can all read the way their points are weighted, and disingenuously so. Two, we don’t forget other things they’ve posted in the past, the wind up merchants are well known and it’s no surprise they’ve latched on to this.

I’m not a calm man at the football. Match day is my escape. I work in one of the grimmest parts of the NHS, and that switch needs to be turned off sometimes (good chance to call me holier than thou, that might work). Mad away days are some of my best memories as a Dale fan, and they are perfectly achievable without damaging the clubs reputation.

My NHS brain did kick in during one match this season, Oldham at home. A grown man, off his face, carted away in front of home and away fans alike. Walking behind him was his daughter, with her head down. The baboon-like hooting from all sides of the stadium was audible. It was aimed at an incapacitated dad, but sinking into an innocent child. The footage ended up with social services in Oldham. Guess what lads, you weren’t looking down on someone, you were looking in a mirror.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2022 12:26]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Name and shame please on 16:14 - Feb 21 with 3843 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Name and shame please on 11:24 - Feb 20 by wehateoldham

What you going to do about it? No one’s arsed 😂😂

'No one's arsed'

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/february/clubstatement_210222/
Name and shame please on 16:23 - Feb 21 with 3780 viewskel

Name and shame please on 16:14 - Feb 21 by Marjorie_Plane

'No one's arsed'

Bragging about it on Facebook probably wasn’t the smartest move they’ve ever made. Ah well.
Name and shame please on 17:35 - Feb 21 with 3528 viewsD_Alien

Name and shame please on 16:14 - Feb 21 by Marjorie_Plane

'No one's arsed'

Needed doing, and quickly, and that's what's been done

Brilliant. More work for the board that shouldn't be necessary, but hopefully will stamp it out. The rest have been warned

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Name and shame please on 02:01 - Feb 22 with 2878 viewsSandyman

In the away end at Scunthorpe, there is sign on the wall behind the goal informing people (1991 Football Offences Act) that it is an offence for fans to go on the pitch.

There for all to see. The only defence for those who ran onto the pitch therefore is illiteracy. Clearly, their presence(s) on various social media platforms that are being shared all over the place indicates otherwise.

Lots of vocal support is great for the club and welcomed. There was some great noise from the fans at Scunny.

Chanting "We're on the pitch if Rochdale score" and doing it, isn't great for the club at all.

A bad day on the terrace. It's been dealt with. Let's move on and support RAFC as best we can.

No individual is EVER bigger than the club. RAFC first, last, and always.

#UTDNFS
[Post edited 22 Feb 2022 2:14]
Name and shame please on 09:59 - Feb 22 with 2559 viewsDale_4_Life

Name and shame please on 02:01 - Feb 22 by Sandyman

In the away end at Scunthorpe, there is sign on the wall behind the goal informing people (1991 Football Offences Act) that it is an offence for fans to go on the pitch.

There for all to see. The only defence for those who ran onto the pitch therefore is illiteracy. Clearly, their presence(s) on various social media platforms that are being shared all over the place indicates otherwise.

Lots of vocal support is great for the club and welcomed. There was some great noise from the fans at Scunny.

Chanting "We're on the pitch if Rochdale score" and doing it, isn't great for the club at all.

A bad day on the terrace. It's been dealt with. Let's move on and support RAFC as best we can.

No individual is EVER bigger than the club. RAFC first, last, and always.

#UTDNFS
[Post edited 22 Feb 2022 2:14]

Well done the club on a swift response.

Banned for 18 months is a start let's hope we never see these absolute bell ends ever again whilst watching Dale..

To any Scunthorpe fan watching this the vast majority of Dale fans are ashamed at the behaviour and we wish the Iron all the best for the remainder of the season.

To wehateoldham and the other clowns you will not be missed.
Name and shame please on 17:47 - Feb 22 with 2146 viewsdiver

Name and shame please on 09:59 - Feb 22 by Dale_4_Life

Well done the club on a swift response.

Banned for 18 months is a start let's hope we never see these absolute bell ends ever again whilst watching Dale..

To any Scunthorpe fan watching this the vast majority of Dale fans are ashamed at the behaviour and we wish the Iron all the best for the remainder of the season.

To wehateoldham and the other clowns you will not be missed.

How will the ban be implemented? turnstiles are unmanned
Name and shame please on 18:14 - Feb 22 with 2080 viewsDale_4_Life

I am sure the club will have a pretty good idea how to implement the ban.

There will be some element of self policing as well for sure if anyone sees these idiots inside the ground report to a steward immediately.

Again if they are reading - This behaviours is abhorrent and you are not welcome at Rochdale football club.
Name and shame please on 18:25 - Feb 22 with 2015 viewsSuddenLad

Name and shame please on 17:47 - Feb 22 by diver

How will the ban be implemented? turnstiles are unmanned

Once they are told of the ban, any subsequent entry into the ground then becomes trespass.

It's the same method implemented by big stores for shoplifters. They ban them, so that if they come back they can be charged with burglary, because being banned means they are then trespassers.

So, unless they are intent on racking up a lengthy criminal record, they would be advised to stay well away.

Oh - and plenty of CCTV.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Name and shame please on 18:34 - Feb 22 with 1988 viewsnordenblue

Name and shame please on 18:14 - Feb 22 by Dale_4_Life

I am sure the club will have a pretty good idea how to implement the ban.

There will be some element of self policing as well for sure if anyone sees these idiots inside the ground report to a steward immediately.

Again if they are reading - This behaviours is abhorrent and you are not welcome at Rochdale football club.

Sadly the thick bell ends wear these stadium bans like a badge of honour for some bizarre reason, you can link all these dicks defending each other together quite easily off their Facebook comments and previous photos, all stood there in a ridiculous pose in the shite Stone Islands finest uniform.
Name and shame please on 18:41 - Feb 22 with 1961 viewsJames1980

Name and shame please on 18:34 - Feb 22 by nordenblue

Sadly the thick bell ends wear these stadium bans like a badge of honour for some bizarre reason, you can link all these dicks defending each other together quite easily off their Facebook comments and previous photos, all stood there in a ridiculous pose in the shite Stone Islands finest uniform.

Some footage of them recorded recently.

Name and shame please on 08:09 - Feb 24 with 1583 viewsnordenblue

Not sure if it's been mentioned but it seems like there was an assault of a child in a pub prior to the Scunthorpe game, amongst other "incidents" too, the club and police are investigating.

Will this all be in the name of "passion" too?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rochdale-af
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 8:22]
Name and shame please on 08:15 - Feb 24 with 1571 viewsDale_4_Life

Name and shame please on 08:09 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

Not sure if it's been mentioned but it seems like there was an assault of a child in a pub prior to the Scunthorpe game, amongst other "incidents" too, the club and police are investigating.

Will this all be in the name of "passion" too?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rochdale-af
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 8:22]

Hoping the "heat" is kept up and they feel the full force of what's coming.

Trial

Criminal record

Pokey.

Idiots who fully deserve all that's coming there way.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024