Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bianca Austin 09:24 - Feb 20 with 12633 viewsHayesender

How some people think this sort of behaviour is acceptable is beyond me. If identifiable I'd ban em for life.

Doubt very much they go to games though

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bianca Austin on 12:34 - Feb 23 with 729 viewsLazyFan

I am not on Twitter, I did the research and it's 90% toxic from what I can see. Constant trolling and bear-baiting. With many providing the excuse of "there is some good" to justify all the majority bad. Yes there is "some" good but it's all swallowed up by the toxicity of it all.

Same with Facebook, got an account as the misses wanted tech support on how to use it and then I never used it after that.

Kid has TikTok, shows me some of the stuff on there. From what I can see is that its poor send-ups and pranks, masquerading as constructive commentary.

You should ask yourself, how does the value of these services improve my personal brain and education, versus the number of hours I spend there?

And then ask yourself this, which is a better waste of time? Watching QPR and playing Football Manager for silly hours/days/weeks/months or using the same time for counterarguing with people on Twitter, Facebook, etc. BTW I won all the trophies with QPR.

Even here I have been Lazy, especially with the nonsense we often get here of the strand of "how my minority is not represented and as a result, we should distract and put down those minorities who finally are getting some notice".

Rather than supporting real change to then get around to your minority having some support.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bianca Austin on 13:00 - Feb 23 with 648 viewsMyke

Fair play to Bianca for going on the ATTACK to DEFEND those important to her. Let's hope hubby can do the same tonight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024