Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Successful Championship return for upwardly mobile Pool - Interview 15:35 - Feb 22 with 683 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57116
Successful Championship return for upwardly mobile Pool - Interview on 20:48 - Feb 22 with 512 viewsderbyhoop

They all rate Bowler. But he left us for Everton and did nothing.
Where do they think he'll go for big money?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Successful Championship return for upwardly mobile Pool - Interview on 20:49 - Feb 22 with 513 viewseastside_r

It is actually a great story how the Blackpool fans (eventually) got their club back.

And yes looking forward to some Keogh fun tomorrow.
Successful Championship return for upwardly mobile Pool - Interview on 21:04 - Feb 22 with 470 viewsPBLOCK

Successful Championship return for upwardly mobile Pool - Interview on 20:48 - Feb 22 by derbyhoop

They all rate Bowler. But he left us for Everton and did nothing.
Where do they think he'll go for big money?

I think with Bowler he was offered an opportunity to go to a Premier League we were not in a particularly great place and got a few quid for him

It didn’t work out at Everton I know he was injured for a bit but also Everton have spent huge money on players who while not that great, Iwobi for the thick end of £40 million quid being one. A player who would have pushed him further down the queue for the 1st team

Bowler got released and it can go either way but he’s gone and played for a Manager who in may ways is similar to Warburton in the sense he’s earnt his stripes will give young players a chance if he thinks their ready, fan of academy education etc

On what I’ve seen this season he looks very promising but he is now playing every week and doing well. He’s 23 so is still young but he may be better of staying with Blackpool if they can afford to refuse a decent offer rather than going to say a low level prem side and sitting on the bench getting odd minutes here and there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024