Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Officials 21:26 - Mar 5 with 4057 viewstoboboly

We didn't deserve the 3 points.

But, fcuk me, another horror show. Every Hugill jump he led with his fist/arm. Dunne must feel like an MMA fighter after that. Dickie thrown to the floor. Shirt pulling let go and not much extra time considering the goals, subs and time wasting.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Officials on 19:33 - Mar 6 with 872 viewsdixiedean

He had all the authority of a supply teacher .
Officials on 07:45 - Mar 7 with 753 viewsHastings_Hoops

Officials on 21:49 - Mar 5 by StreathamRanger

I'd love a striker like Hugill right now. Runs himself into the ground. Smashes centre backs about. Admittedly, his finishing is wildly erratic but he brings bundles of energy and enthusiasm.

This would be Lyndon Dykes then - need him back
Officials on 11:06 - Mar 7 with 685 viewsQPR_John

Officials on 07:45 - Mar 7 by Hastings_Hoops

This would be Lyndon Dykes then - need him back

Agree. Don't thing Cardiff's defenders have had physically an easier game this season.
Officials on 11:35 - Mar 7 with 648 viewsMrSheen

To be fair, the ref and the mini-lino on the Ellerslie side missed/ignored a clear elbow on Hugill by Jimmy. Not bent, just not interested.
Officials on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 551 viewsTGRRRSSS

Officials on 08:49 - Mar 6 by supahoopsa

Yes probably was a foul, but it's also a perfect demonstration of modern day footballer syndrome, rather than staying strong and fighting for the ball, go down and claim a foul.

Like I am sure many others on here, I can remember legendary battles such as Alan Mcdonald against Mark Hughes where they'd be knocking lumps out of each other for 90 minutes and would see it as a sign of weakness to actually fall over.

You're a centre back, you're supposed to be rock hard!

I agree with you totally but the problem often is if you don't go down you def don't get fouls it seems, when it is possible to be fouled and not go down... under the laws of the game anyway.

This in itself is a huge issue in my view.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024