Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play off semi final dates 22:24 - Mar 9 with 2472 viewsPeterHucker

I know the final is on 29th May but does anyone know the likely dates for the play-off semi finals please?

I'm readying myself to skip over various gloomy replies about how we're definitely not going to be in them in the hope that someone might actually be able to provide an answer!

Play off semi final dates on 22:31 - Mar 9 with 2436 viewsKerryE

Fellow Rs - we are definitely making the play offs as MrsE has already booked a holiday, before I'd had time to check.

So , calm down.
I'm already looking for cheap flights back for the final!
Play off semi final dates on 23:04 - Mar 9 with 2398 viewsCamberleyR

The final was on the same date last year with the semi-finals on the 17th & 22nd May so I'd expect similar dates this year.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Play off semi final dates on 08:53 - Mar 10 with 2190 viewsmakaveli1882

Monday 17th May - 18.00 and 20.15

Saturday 22 May - 12.30 and 17.30
Play off semi final dates on 08:56 - Mar 10 with 2186 viewsNorthernr

Play off semi final dates on 22:31 - Mar 9 by KerryE

Fellow Rs - we are definitely making the play offs as MrsE has already booked a holiday, before I'd had time to check.

So , calm down.
I'm already looking for cheap flights back for the final!

This downturn in form coincided precisely with me turning down a two week work trip to LA in May...
Play off semi final dates on 11:09 - Mar 10 with 2051 viewsderbyhoop

Play off semi final dates on 08:56 - Mar 10 by Northernr

This downturn in form coincided precisely with me turning down a two week work trip to LA in May...

So it's all your fault then

Mrs has booked a trip to Australia to see the rest of family, starting mid May.
Almost hoping we don't get to playoffs.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Play off semi final dates on 11:59 - Mar 10 with 2001 viewsstowmarketrange

I was supposed to be doing a trek in the Grand Canyon from May 7th to May 14th but it’s been cancelled.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024