Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Errea 51 20:51 - Mar 11 with 1287 viewsToast_R

My wife just purchased me two items for the club shop for my b'day which I gratefully received today. Got the away black and gold walkout jacket and the black and gold Polo shirt which had a discount offer last week. Quite surprised at the terrible quality tbh. On the jacket the seams are noticeably miss stiched in places where the inner lining is poking through to the outside, and the lettering on the back hasn't been pressed on properly so its peeling off. £50 notes that! Looks like a poor mans counterfeit.

As for the Polo shirt, whatever size you are, buy 2 up from there -Mouses waistecoat. What a load of disappointing plop.
Errea 51 on 21:24 - Mar 11 with 1176 viewsBoston

Not that I buy much but, most of the stuff I purchase is actually pretty good quality wise. Only poor product was a bag / holdall, bought two of ‘em, one good, the other absolute crap.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2022 21:25]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Errea 51 on 21:32 - Mar 11 with 1138 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

What's the returns policy? You should take it/send it back if you're not happy.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Errea 51 on 21:38 - Mar 11 with 1123 viewsBoston

Errea 51 on 21:32 - Mar 11 by CliveWilsonSaid

What the club? Bit late for that I’m afraid!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Errea 51 on 21:46 - Mar 11 with 1100 viewsthame_hoops

I have a QPR Errea gilet (was a freebie) which isn’t too bad quality, but I did have to go up an extra size (XL) and that’s a bit snug if I zip it. So maybe best to go up x 2 sizes is best
Errea 51 on 21:57 - Mar 11 with 1067 viewsToast_R

Errea 51 on 21:46 - Mar 11 by thame_hoops

I have a QPR Errea gilet (was a freebie) which isn’t too bad quality, but I did have to go up an extra size (XL) and that’s a bit snug if I zip it. So maybe best to go up x 2 sizes is best

Honestly mate, XL is my size thesedays. Errea I need 3XL it turns out to avoid provocative moobage.
Errea 51 on 22:02 - Mar 11 with 1051 viewsToast_R

Errea 51 on 21:32 - Mar 11 by CliveWilsonSaid

I returning the polo shirt for a 3XL but the jacket, I've ironed the lettering myself over a piece of greaseproof paper and trimmed off the lining as best I can. Reason is; I'm going out to watch the Six Nations tomorrow and wanted to wear it while laughing at a few random Chelsea's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024