Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amsterdam R's? 07:57 - Mar 15 with 2713 viewssimmo

Bit of a long shot but I'm in Amsterdam tomorrow and obviously looking to watch the game, but with Champions League and Premiership matches on too my pal is having trouble finding somewhere showing it...

As unbelievable as it is that people prefer that high level crap, I might be consigned to a laptop... Anyone live/work/know Dam well enough that they can recommend a bar that will have it on?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Amsterdam R's? on 08:38 - Mar 15 with 2636 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I know of some bars that show Rs, bristols too!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Amsterdam R's? on 09:20 - Mar 15 with 2557 viewsjohann28

Been a while since I was there but you might try the following:

Satellite sports cafe (leidseplein)
Players (warmostraat)
Coco's cutback (rembrantplein)
Amsterdam R's? on 10:10 - Mar 15 with 2470 viewsWokingR

Don't think we need to help any further
He's covered himself by asking the question and suggesting he's going to be watching the football.
Think we all know the truth though
Amsterdam R's? on 14:06 - Mar 15 with 2247 viewsBoston

Amsterdam R's? on 10:10 - Mar 15 by WokingR

He's covered himself by asking the question and suggesting he's going to be watching the football.

He’s going for the tulip convention?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Amsterdam R's? on 14:34 - Mar 15 with 2219 viewscpgerber

I live in Amsterdam. You might indeed struggle to find the QPR game shown live. I unfortunately don't have time today to phone around for you... best bet is to try any of the big (tourist) pubs around Leidseplein or Rembrandtplein and ask. Many have multiple screens and show different stuff.
Amsterdam R's? on 14:40 - Mar 15 with 2197 viewssimmo

Amsterdam R's? on 14:34 - Mar 15 by cpgerber

I live in Amsterdam. You might indeed struggle to find the QPR game shown live. I unfortunately don't have time today to phone around for you... best bet is to try any of the big (tourist) pubs around Leidseplein or Rembrandtplein and ask. Many have multiple screens and show different stuff.

Ta mate, I have a few friends that live there - *hence the visit - and one was doing that on my behalf but similarly didn't have any luck. Maybe I'll call round a few when I land tomorrow.

*and prostitute street for shag banter LOL

Amsterdam R's? on 19:59 - Mar 15 with 2017 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Amsterdam R's? on 10:10 - Mar 15 by WokingR

Hello Love. I couldn’t help but notice the hooped socks. Will you be showing the Rangers game in there later?
Amsterdam R's? on 21:33 - Mar 15 with 1921 viewssimmo

Amsterdam R's? on 19:59 - Mar 15 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

Hello Love. I couldn’t help but notice the hooped socks. Will you be showing the Rangers game in there later?

That made me properly LOL. If I see her I'll be sure to ask

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024