Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin : The Poll 21:30 - Mar 17 with 14862 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin : The Poll

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin : The Poll on 18:54 - Mar 22 with 750 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin : The Poll on 14:23 - Mar 22 by cadleigh

Unfortunately there's a minority of supporters who think 'Russ' is the 'real deal' and will brook no criticism of him whatsoever. For them, no matter how or when he leaves, and how much destruction he causes in the meantime, he will always be the Once and Future King, who would have created a new Golden Age for the club if he hadn't been cruelly stabbed in the back by the 'money men'.

The online contingent of this 'Russ'-worshipping sect are small but noisy and persistent, therefore seeming more numerous than they really are. I think most of them have a crush on him, personally.

But it's not young kids we re talking about on here with this incredible man crush on a deeply duplicitous coach who is simply killing us.Fans have had the joy of football taken away and thoe in far flub parts of the world have stopped signing up to swanstv as it is no fun watching our crap at 3am in NZ .

It was obvious to me right from the start Martin was simply shifty and frankly Im amazed at his support. And it is personal support. He has nothing at all to suggest he is anything other than n a no deal.

I care not whom I upset by stating the obvious to many. Our club is bigger than him and he IMO is using our club as a stepping stone.No more no less. He will blame lack of support when he leaves.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Russell Martin : The Poll on 18:58 - Mar 22 with 751 viewsWhiterockin

Russell Martin : The Poll on 18:54 - Mar 22 by onehunglow

But it's not young kids we re talking about on here with this incredible man crush on a deeply duplicitous coach who is simply killing us.Fans have had the joy of football taken away and thoe in far flub parts of the world have stopped signing up to swanstv as it is no fun watching our crap at 3am in NZ .

It was obvious to me right from the start Martin was simply shifty and frankly Im amazed at his support. And it is personal support. He has nothing at all to suggest he is anything other than n a no deal.

I care not whom I upset by stating the obvious to many. Our club is bigger than him and he IMO is using our club as a stepping stone.No more no less. He will blame lack of support when he leaves.

Every manager uses us as a stepping stone unless they are sacked.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:01 - Mar 22 with 736 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin : The Poll on 18:58 - Mar 22 by Whiterockin

Every manager uses us as a stepping stone unless they are sacked.

Put the premier league to one side you have to rack your brains to name the last championship manager at Swansea to be sacked.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:44 - Mar 22 with 692 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:01 - Mar 22 by KeithHaynes

Put the premier league to one side you have to rack your brains to name the last championship manager at Swansea to be sacked.

Sousa

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:47 - Mar 22 with 688 viewsAlgorfajack

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:44 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

Sousa

Not 100% sure he was sacked, didn't Leicester come in for him & he left for them?

As I said, not totally sure on that.

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:51 - Mar 22 with 671 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:44 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

Sousa

Left - possibly beat the push mind

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:56 - Mar 22 with 678 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:51 - Mar 22 by STID2017

Left - possibly beat the push mind

we didn't get any compo...he went one year into a year contract....mutual consent and we didn't push for compo a la Martinez and Rodgers....he was sacked

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:09 - Mar 22 with 661 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:56 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

we didn't get any compo...he went one year into a year contract....mutual consent and we didn't push for compo a la Martinez and Rodgers....he was sacked

"During the league campaign, Sousa led Swansea to its highest league finish for 27 years (seventh), just outside the play-offs.[24] On 4 July 2010, he departed by mutual consent, set to take the vacant post at Leicester City "
So not sacked ?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 20:09]

Login to get fewer ads

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:12 - Mar 22 with 664 viewsraynor94

Russell Martin : The Poll on 19:56 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

He wasn't sacked, left by mutual consent 1 year into a 3 year contract

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:17 - Mar 22 with 660 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:12 - Mar 22 by raynor94

He wasn't sacked, left by mutual consent 1 year into a 3 year contract

both Martinez and Rodgers left whilst still in contract but we fought for compensation....strange how we let Sousa walk for nothing despite the league finish....Hugh was bored with his football...which was both kore entertaining and effective than what we are currently presented with
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 20:32]

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:20 - Mar 22 with 655 viewsWhiterockin

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:17 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

both Martinez and Rodgers left whilst still in contract but we fought for compensation....strange how we let Sousa walk for nothing despite the league finish....Hugh was bored with his football...which was both kore entertaining and effective than what we are currently presented with

We wanted Sousa gone it was Christmas cone early when Leicester came in for him.

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:33 - Mar 22 with 636 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:20 - Mar 22 by Whiterockin

We wanted Sousa gone it was Christmas cone early when Leicester came in for him.

Cooper apparently left by mutual consent yet we received compo from Notts Forest....

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:33 - Mar 22 with 633 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:20 - Mar 22 by Whiterockin

I loved Sousa.I admit it.

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:35 - Mar 22 with 628 viewsWhiterockin

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:33 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

Cooper apparently left by mutual consent yet we received compo from Notts Forest....

Cooper was on gardening leave
And we were paying him.

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:38 - Mar 22 with 622 viewsraynor94

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:17 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

You said he was sacked, which he quite obviously wasn't, yes Huw wanted him gone, it saved us 2 years on his contract.

You should have mentioned you don't rate Martin

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:39 - Mar 22 with 615 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:38 - Mar 22 by raynor94

You said he was sacked, which he quite obviously wasn't, yes Huw wanted him gone, it saved us 2 years on his contract.

He doesn't need to.
We had a conference call this morning to discuss how we can move our hate campaign forward against Russ.

We are bound for Burning Hell

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:48 - Mar 22 with 611 viewsvetchonian

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:38 - Mar 22 by raynor94

funny ...I have stated how despite Sousa leaving under similar contract termS to Nartinez and Rodhers the club didn't push for compo as they did with Martiez and Rodfers oh and Cooper too.
it seems according to this poll many others dont rate Martin either....I just sussed him out earlier.....

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:54 - Mar 22 with 606 viewsraynor94

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:48 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

funny ...I have stated how despite Sousa leaving under similar contract termS to Nartinez and Rodhers the club didn't push for compo as they did with Martiez and Rodfers oh and Cooper too.
it seems according to this poll many others dont rate Martin either....I just sussed him out earlier.....

We didn't push for compo, because we couldn't believe Leicester wanted to take him off our hands, Sousa and Cooper both bottled it at the crucial time.

Never lost a moments sleep over either going.

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:56 - Mar 22 with 604 viewsonehunglow

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:48 - Mar 22 by vetchonian

Do you have to send away your homework to be marked like me.

It's tough innit.

We attach our prose, then minutes later it is highlighted by an anonymous artisan and we have to do it again or get sent to detention or simply spanked . The latter is ok though but detention is bad.

Russell Martin : The Poll on 21:04 - Mar 22 with 579 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:54 - Mar 22 by raynor94

We didn't push for compo, because we couldn't believe Leicester wanted to take him off our hands, Sousa and Cooper both bottled it at the crucial time.

Never lost a moments sleep over either going.

Same here

Russell Martin : The Poll on 21:06 - Mar 22 with 571 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin : The Poll on 20:56 - Mar 22 by onehunglow

Do you have to send away your homework to be marked like me.

It's tough innit.

We attach our prose, then minutes later it is highlighted by an anonymous artisan and we have to do it again or get sent to detention or simply spanked . The latter is ok though but detention is bad.

You are weird but definitely not in a good or endearing way.

Russell Martin : The Poll on 21:56 - Mar 22 with 532 viewsAndyCole

At least 50% say NO.

This has been a resounding NO for the more astute footballing intelligentsia for some time.  Any proper fan with an ounce of EI (Emotional Intelligence) will also have seen the telltale signs..  It seems now the penny is finally dropping for the slow of thought sheeple.

The only period where we looked half decent was when the senior players decided to wrest control and ignore Martin's daftness. Much to Martin's chagrin.

Not even the 1-4 beasting by Cooperball shook him into sense.

His only redeeming feature is his steadfast Vision (of copying Pep).

Yet the current Reality is we are sucked into Martin's vortex of chaos and confusion, languishing near the bottom. Still.

The Concept : Reality chasm is ever widening, and frighteningly there's no stopping him.

Proper fans' pressure will eventually take it's toll. 

Jake's finger's on the pulse.......... Jake and the gang will absolutely be noting this forum's fans' sentiment.....

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Russell Martin : The Poll on 22:00 - Mar 22 with 520 viewsSTID2017

Russell Martin : The Poll on 21:56 - Mar 22 by AndyCole

At least 50% say NO.

This has been a resounding NO for the more astute footballing intelligentsia for some time.  Any proper fan with an ounce of EI (Emotional Intelligence) will also have seen the telltale signs..  It seems now the penny is finally dropping for the slow of thought sheeple.

The only period where we looked half decent was when the senior players decided to wrest control and ignore Martin's daftness. Much to Martin's chagrin.

Not even the 1-4 beasting by Cooperball shook him into sense.

His only redeeming feature is his steadfast Vision (of copying Pep).

Yet the current Reality is we are sucked into Martin's vortex of chaos and confusion, languishing near the bottom. Still.

The Concept : Reality chasm is ever widening, and frighteningly there's no stopping him.

Proper fans' pressure will eventually take it's toll. 

Jake's finger's on the pulse.......... Jake and the gang will absolutely be noting this forum's fans' sentiment.....

Of course.
Sure Jake and co will be reading this forum and taking note.
Delusional or what ?

Russell Martin : The Poll on 22:19 - Mar 22 with 506 viewscadleigh

Russell Martin : The Poll on 22:00 - Mar 22 by STID2017

Of course.
Delusional or what ?

The proprietor of another Swans internet platform (I won't name either the person or their website) assured his dwindling band of visitors (most of them batshit crazy Martin worshippers these days) that the club regularly trawl his pages for insights into online sentiment, sometimes revealing their true identities and sometimes in disguise. (The more I reflect on that last statement, the odder it seems...)

Doubt it's Jake in person (although the first thing on his LinkedIn profile is 'Co-owner and Board Member, Swansea City AFC', so who knows?), but I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone from the comms team is regularly taking the online temperature and doing reports for the club. Whether they get to the board or are shredded by an increasingly beleagured Winter is, of course, another question. I imagine right now he's like Major Major Major in Catch 22, only admitting visitors to his office when he's not there, and sometimes climbing out of the window rather than face Jake, who is after all paying for this farago.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Russell Martin : The Poll on 22:23 - Mar 22 with 503 viewsAndyCole

Russell Martin : The Poll on 22:00 - Mar 22 by STID2017

Of course.
Delusional or what ?

So which Forum do you think he'll be plugged in to ? Surely not next door ?

Posters like you need to start focusing on constructively critiquing your Messiah Martin - instead of always turning on and lashing out at the proper fans who clearly 'See' and know best.

The proper fans who have seen clearly the nonsense that Martin has dished from the outset - his humiliating rejection of Piroe; the incredulous 'look' that Tatey gave him; Oba's rejection; shite Plan A and no Plan B, etc etc.

Your 'STID' brand is waning, withering, dying. Time for some introspection, fella. Before even contemplating lashing out at better posters.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024