Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contractually guaranteed minutes 08:38 - Mar 21 with 2065 viewsPetros

Do we know, for a fact, that this is a thing? And is it part of the Hendrick/Sanderson deal? I really think Warburton owes it to the fans, given the timing and very depressing decline of our form, to make some kind of comment about it.
Contractually guaranteed minutes on 09:07 - Mar 21 with 1992 viewsGaxZE

I'd guess to say they can't contractually stipulate that their players gets x number of minutes during loan.. but I'd guess that if they have an agreement, then the club loaning the player will want to keep x club happy as we will likely want players in future. I might be talking $h1te however.
Contractually guaranteed minutes on 11:23 - Mar 21 with 1745 viewseastside_r

I would be very interested to know. I personally can’t see how it would work contractually.

So this means that Warburton is picking Hendrick / Sanderson by choice, which is in itself worrying.
Contractually guaranteed minutes on 17:24 - Mar 21 with 1486 viewsNewBee

You sometimes get loans whereby the lending club stipulates that the player should get minimum playing time, in return for the lending club subsidising his wages.

This doesn't absolutely tie the borrowing club into selecting him, but they know that if they don't then they'll have to pay his wages in full.

Mind you, such loans usually involve a youngster going to a lower league club for development, who's already on a big wedge from a PL club.

Obviously this won't apply to Hendrick, but there might be an element of it in the Sanderson loan?
Contractually guaranteed minutes on 18:31 - Mar 21 with 1403 viewsRangersw12

Contractually guaranteed minutes on 17:24 - Mar 21 by NewBee

You sometimes get loans whereby the lending club stipulates that the player should get minimum playing time, in return for the lending club subsidising his wages.

This doesn't absolutely tie the borrowing club into selecting him, but they know that if they don't then they'll have to pay his wages in full.

Mind you, such loans usually involve a youngster going to a lower league club for development, who's already on a big wedge from a PL club.

Obviously this won't apply to Hendrick, but there might be an element of it in the Sanderson loan?

Fck off mate with your little digs and go back to your own forum
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 18:37]
Contractually guaranteed minutes on 18:59 - Mar 21 with 1375 viewsessextaxiboy

Contractually guaranteed minutes on 18:31 - Mar 21 by Rangersw12

Fck off mate with your little digs and go back to your own forum
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 18:37]

I don't see any digs in that post ?
Contractually guaranteed minutes on 19:39 - Mar 21 with 1320 viewsPeterHucker

This has come up before and Warburton has dismissed it as garbage.

Why would Warburton, or any other manager, agree a deal that means they have to pick a player no matter how well or badly they perform?
No sensible club would agree to a loan with terms like that.

Surely the much more likely explanation is that Barbet is carrying a knock.
I really don’t buy Warburton playing him in 97 consecutive games and then just arbitrarily dropping him just before some key games because that’s something that’s been previously agreed with the loaning club.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen at any club, I’m just saying there’s no way Hoos / Ferdinand / Warburton would ever agree to a loan like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024