Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton gone? 20:34 - Apr 2 with 12636 viewsRangersw12

Reports on talk sport and Dailly fail

Disgraceful if true
Warburton gone? on 14:57 - Apr 3 with 1532 viewsessextaxiboy

Warburton gone? on 11:26 - Apr 3 by Ranger_Things

Surely this is just a Talk Sport/Daily Mail fck up confusing him with that wrong’un Tory MP from Frome?

Exactly ...either a mistake or deflection tactic
Warburton gone? on 15:05 - Apr 3 with 1464 viewsQPR_Hibs

Warburton gone? on 14:57 - Apr 3 by essextaxiboy

Exactly ...either a mistake or deflection tactic

I don't understand how it can be a mistake. The Mail has a separate story about the MP being suspended. The story about QPR says:
"Despite that, QPR are still only three points behind sixth place Blackburn and the club hierarchy believe a change can help trigger an upturn in form and revive their play off hopes."
Whilst this is clickbait/speculation at best, the guy obviously knows the difference between the MP and the football manager.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 15:06]

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Warburton gone? on 15:22 - Apr 3 with 1341 viewsHadders

I really really hope we keep Warburton, for the controversial and strange reason that he's done/is doing a great job. Apart from anything else, we're still (amazingly, it seems to me) only 3 points off the play-off places and with an abrupt chance in form - unlikely, sure, but stranger things happen all the time even to us- we could just make it. We've got 99 problems, but Warbs ain't one.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 15:29]
Warburton gone? on 15:29 - Apr 3 with 1290 viewsNorthantsHoop

Hopefully this article is not true, I like Warbs he has made us competitive again in the Championship. Who knows it could be this rolling contract he might be on and that both parties have decided time to call it a day at the end of the season.
Warburton gone? on 17:32 - Apr 3 with 1061 viewsblacky2013

Hope this is not true. We have had countless managers over the years, chopping and changing at the drop of a hat. We finally get a manager who in the last few years has had to get rid of the deadwood and high earners and is now in a position to build a team. At the start of the season we would take where we are now with glee. Yes, the last couple of months has been a bit mystifying but lets face it we have exactly smashed other teams even when we were winning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024