Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton gone? 20:34 - Apr 2 with 12638 viewsRangersw12

Reports on talk sport and Dailly fail

Disgraceful if true
Warburton gone? on 23:09 - Apr 2 with 3675 viewsNed_Kennedys

Warburton gone? on 23:02 - Apr 2 by Rs_Holy

Can everyone please calm the f*ck down !!!

Sounds like it’s you who needs to calm down: nothing wrong with discussing a manager’s future on a football forum when results, performances, team selections have been very poor for a prolonged period of time. IChill our.
Warburton gone? on 23:19 - Apr 2 with 3579 viewsRs_Holy

Warburton gone? on 23:09 - Apr 2 by Ned_Kennedys

Sounds like it’s you who needs to calm down: nothing wrong with discussing a manager’s future on a football forum when results, performances, team selections have been very poor for a prolonged period of time. IChill our.

I’m diwn the pub and had a few so I’m probably talking bollarx … but my take is we have a really good first 11 but lack depth… We are struggling because of that lack of depth, We are giving it a really good go but are mentally and physically shagged… weve started something with Warbs… let’s see it through before ripping it up and starting all over again???
Warburton gone? on 23:32 - Apr 2 with 3515 viewsVancouverHoop

Warburton gone? on 23:19 - Apr 2 by Rs_Holy

I’m diwn the pub and had a few so I’m probably talking bollarx … but my take is we have a really good first 11 but lack depth… We are struggling because of that lack of depth, We are giving it a really good go but are mentally and physically shagged… weve started something with Warbs… let’s see it through before ripping it up and starting all over again???

Yer not wrong.
Warburton gone? on 23:44 - Apr 2 with 3451 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Warburton gone? on 22:22 - Apr 2 by BerkoRanger

I just cannot believe the owners would shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well - never mind - maybe next year it will be better. Fiddle dee dee."
So a change wouldn't surprise me.

Owners need to look at themselves. Brentford beat Chelsea 4-1 today because their owner is passionate about the club, is highly intelligent and employs capable people. Whereas we.....
Warburton gone? on 23:50 - Apr 2 with 3408 viewsstainrods_elbow

Warburton gone? on 23:09 - Apr 2 by Ned_Kennedys

I tried, and got called a c*unt/to f*ck off etc. etc. by some of the lower forms of life on this otherwise great board. So good luck to you in challenging those who probably would have been happy in Mao's China worshipping the Great Leader.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Warburton gone? on 00:43 - Apr 3 with 3229 viewsloftboy

Sounds like it’s crossed wires, as we are in the subject who could we get who would want to work with our budget whilst keeping the conveyor belt from the youth team to the first team rolling, IMHO Warburton has done this superbly and should be given at least two more seasons to real the full fruition of his and his teams good work, we are likely to get big money for Willock, Chair, Dieng and probably Dickie and Dunne over the next few years, that will be all down to the current management.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Warburton gone? on 00:53 - Apr 3 with 3193 viewsHAYESBOY

What a load of bollx.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Warburton gone? on 00:55 - Apr 3 with 3179 viewsqueensparker

Jesus Wept.

We find a manager who gets us playing title winning football for 12 months, and the minute we hit a blip we sack him? Who exactly is the successor?

Fukc off.
Login to get fewer ads

Warburton gone? on 08:04 - Apr 3 with 2871 viewsCamberleyR

Warburton gone? on 22:28 - Apr 2 by stevec

Are you kidding yourselves.

He was never going to comeback from the nature of that 3rd debacle against Peterboro.

He’s done his best, he’s a good man, but he’s spent. When your times up your times up.

I’d be more concerned if the club were ducking the issue.

Come on then, suggest a credible, available alternative that'd be willing to work under the same budgetary constraints?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Warburton gone? on 08:07 - Apr 3 with 2864 viewsHooparoo

Warburton gone? on 08:04 - Apr 3 by CamberleyR

Come on then, suggest a credible, available alternative that'd be willing to work under the same budgetary constraints?

Marcelo Bielsa

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Warburton gone? on 08:12 - Apr 3 with 2839 viewsCamberleyR

Warburton gone? on 08:07 - Apr 3 by Hooparoo

Marcelo Bielsa

You've fallen at the first hurdle.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Warburton gone? on 08:40 - Apr 3 with 2727 viewsstevec

Warburton gone? on 08:04 - Apr 3 by CamberleyR

Well half the managers you’ve heard of, you’d never heard of until they became successful managers.

Best manager we’ve ever had, Gordon Jago, no one here had ever heard of until he came here.

It’s actually pointless naming names, it’s up to the club to realise when a manager has played all his cards and find someone new to take it to the next step.

People banging on about injuries, every club gets injuries, but two of this seasons best three players are fit and able and find themselves on the bench. I think the players like Warburton but whilst they are trying it’s clear they have lost belief in the way we are set up. Warburton has simply run out of ideas and the players know it.
Warburton gone? on 09:01 - Apr 3 with 2645 viewsjeffranger

Daniel Farke
Warburton gone? on 10:14 - Apr 3 with 2414 viewsBlue_Castello

I saw the article last night and immediately thought click bait, why would anybody take this seriously, there's seven matches to go, nobody in their right mind will sack a manager with such few games left in the season.
Maybe a new manager with great healing powers who can get Chris Willock back on the pitch...
Warburton gone? on 10:51 - Apr 3 with 2247 viewsSonofpugwash

Marcelo Bielsa

Bielsa has been interviewed in the past and didn't want the gig.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Warburton gone? on 10:52 - Apr 3 with 2238 viewsfrancisbowles

Warburton gone? on 09:01 - Apr 3 by jeffranger

Daniel Farke

I'd never watch another interview!
Warburton gone? on 11:00 - Apr 3 with 2196 viewsQPR_Hibs

Warburton gone? on 22:28 - Apr 2 by stevec

Are you kidding yourselves.

He was never going to comeback from the nature of that 3rd debacle against Peterboro.

He’s done his best, he’s a good man, but he’s spent. When your times up your times up.

I’d be more concerned if the club were ducking the issue.

"I’d be more concerned if the club were ducking the issue."

Have the club actually made a statement though? It's just online clickbait from a journo.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Warburton gone? on 11:26 - Apr 3 with 2041 viewsRanger_Things

Surely this is just a Talk Sport/Daily Mail fck up confusing him with that wrong’un Tory MP from Frome?
Warburton gone? on 11:56 - Apr 3 with 1940 viewsNortholt_Rs

Warburton gone? on 09:01 - Apr 3 by jeffranger

Daniel Farke

No.

But….we are currently bottom the of the championship form guide for the last 6 games (W1 L5 - and the win was a lucky one tbh) so Warburton needs to get it sorted PDQ. What a sh itshow this season has turned in to: the last two months have been grim. Reminiscent of the bad old days. Need to stop the rot now.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Warburton gone? on 12:06 - Apr 3 with 1876 viewsAntti_Heinola

Marcelo Bielsa

The level of delusion among some fans is breathtaking. International coaching guru Marco Bielsa, believed to be on just the £8m a year when at Leeds is not, in our wildest dreams, even after his 8th glass of Merlot, even with Tony offering him free flights to Thailand for all his holidays in perpetuity, even for the briefest of nano seconds, going to consider managing Queens Park Rangers. Still, this has given me a good laugh after yesterday.

Bare bones.

Warburton gone? on 12:18 - Apr 3 with 1803 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Warburton gone? on 12:06 - Apr 3 by Antti_Heinola

The level of delusion among some fans is breathtaking. International coaching guru Marco Bielsa, believed to be on just the £8m a year when at Leeds is not, in our wildest dreams, even after his 8th glass of Merlot, even with Tony offering him free flights to Thailand for all his holidays in perpetuity, even for the briefest of nano seconds, going to consider managing Queens Park Rangers. Still, this has given me a good laugh after yesterday.

I assume someone like Coberon would be within our range - or is he on £8m a year too? Plenty of people out there if you're a Director of Football doing your job properly.
Warburton gone? on 12:21 - Apr 3 with 1796 viewsAntti_Heinola

Warburton gone? on 12:18 - Apr 3 by Wegerles_Stairs

I assume someone like Coberon would be within our range - or is he on £8m a year too? Plenty of people out there if you're a Director of Football doing your job properly.

Being a DoF doesn't involve sacking a manager whenever there's a bit of struggle - that's the delusion of a certain kind of fan, too - along with the belief that changing a manager will make everything ok again. It's like an addiction.
I think Coberan has a job somewhere else?

Bare bones.

Warburton gone? on 12:49 - Apr 3 with 1658 viewsnumptydumpty

John Terry would be the diplomatic option, surely....

Or how about man of the people, Joey Barton !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Warburton gone? on 14:42 - Apr 3 with 1308 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Warburton gone? on 12:21 - Apr 3 by Antti_Heinola

Being a DoF doesn't involve sacking a manager whenever there's a bit of struggle - that's the delusion of a certain kind of fan, too - along with the belief that changing a manager will make everything ok again. It's like an addiction.
I think Coberan has a job somewhere else?

What exactly is a DoF responsible for then? I assume there is (usually) some accountability that goes with such a high-paid role.

DoF should be identifying the most suitable coaches from around the world, like Huddersfield did with Coberan. It means more than opening up your address book and calling up Tim Sherwood and Chris Powell.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2022 14:46]
Warburton gone? on 14:49 - Apr 3 with 1273 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Warburton gone? on 23:19 - Apr 2 by Rs_Holy

Given Warburton's preferred formation, I'm not sure that we do have a really good starting 11. The wing-backs are injured/inconsistent, there's a lack of pace throughout the team and fitness levels are not what they should be (not helped by the high average age of the team).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024