Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warbs Interview 15:24 - Apr 21 with 3026 viewsdaveB

Mark Warburton appeared on the latest Hoops & Dreams podcast.

Link below, Warbs comes on around 50 minute mark, first part is 2 QPR fans chatting about recent games with graphics and stats added by me.
Quite an interesting watch, he talks about his career, how to get into coaching, tactics, his own ambitions rather than why is so and so not playing etc
Doesn't come across as someone who wants to leave

Warbs Interview on 17:28 - Apr 21 with 2833 viewsQPRcounsellor

I really don't think we should be getting rid of MW. It would very much annoy me if we do.
Warbs Interview on 18:02 - Apr 21 with 2741 viewsR_from_afar

Warbs Interview on 17:28 - Apr 21 by QPRcounsellor

I really don't think we should be getting rid of MW. It would very much annoy me if we do.

Agreed. Do we really want to start all over again with a new guy? Please no!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Warbs Interview on 20:52 - Apr 21 with 2558 viewsswitchingcode

Yes Mark we know you have the greatest respect for Matthew Benham but did he sack you ?
Warbs Interview on 21:18 - Apr 21 with 2509 viewsdaveB

Warbs Interview on 20:52 - Apr 21 by switchingcode

Yes Mark we know you have the greatest respect for Matthew Benham but did he sack you ?

certainly sounded like it from what he said in that interview, was interesting to see comparisons with this season in that he didn't want to add too many in January both times and possibly going to cost him both jobs
Warbs Interview on 21:41 - Apr 21 with 2454 viewsswitchingcode

Warbs Interview on 21:18 - Apr 21 by daveB

certainly sounded like it from what he said in that interview, was interesting to see comparisons with this season in that he didn't want to add too many in January both times and possibly going to cost him both jobs

The bloke asked him about when he was sacked by Brentford he could have just corrected him and said I wasn’t sacked but stuck to my principles and left on good terms at the end of the season.Apart from that if I was a Qpr I would want him to have another go next season as that was a good discussion ok no Paxman style interview but he addressed the issues very well.The interviewer was a likeable old school fan about as old as me.
Warbs Interview on 22:26 - Apr 21 with 2331 viewsdistortR

Warbs Interview on 21:41 - Apr 21 by switchingcode

The bloke asked him about when he was sacked by Brentford he could have just corrected him and said I wasn’t sacked but stuck to my principles and left on good terms at the end of the season.Apart from that if I was a Qpr I would want him to have another go next season as that was a good discussion ok no Paxman style interview but he addressed the issues very well.The interviewer was a likeable old school fan about as old as me.

maybe as old as you, but being an R, inherently superior.

Warbs Interview on 23:44 - Apr 21 with 2203 viewsDejR_vu

I would, respectfully, suggest, anyone who thinks we would find a better fit for our club, give their head a wobble.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Warbs Interview on 09:15 - Apr 22 with 1929 viewsswitchingcode

Warbs Interview on 22:26 - Apr 21 by distortR

maybe as old as you, but being an R, inherently superior.

How dare you don’t you know I’m a premier league fan now.Bus stop in Hounslow we are now a Bus Station 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Warbs Interview on 19:00 - Apr 22 with 1614 viewsaston_hoop

Moving on to this one soon but just listened to the Finney one (link below) and he doesn't sound like a man about to walk out of the club.

http://www.west12media.co.uk/qprpod/2022/04/21/warburton-reflects/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024