Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare ticket 11:48 - Apr 24 with 1819 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m looking for a spare adult ticket for the lower loft for Fridays game for my nephew.If anyone is seriously thinking twice about not going on Friday night,I’d happily part with a few pounds in exchange for it.
Thanks in advance.
Spare ticket on 14:30 - Apr 24 with 1717 viewselnombre

Mine going spare in Ellerslie, SMR - more than welcome to it gratis if you do not get a better offer (or a long shot, anyone in LL fancies a change of scene perhaps).
Spare ticket on 15:01 - Apr 24 with 1689 viewsstowmarketrange

Spare ticket on 14:30 - Apr 24 by elnombre

Mine going spare in Ellerslie, SMR - more than welcome to it gratis if you do not get a better offer (or a long shot, anyone in LL fancies a change of scene perhaps).

Thanks for the kind offer elnombre.We are all in the lower loft so it would be good to all sit together though.
Spare ticket on 05:55 - Apr 26 with 1497 viewsHarrowRoadR

Spare ticket on 15:01 - Apr 24 by stowmarketrange

Thanks for the kind offer elnombre.We are all in the lower loft so it would be good to all sit together though.

I have a spare that could be upgraded not sure how to dm you if you're still interested.
Spare ticket on 09:15 - Apr 26 with 1405 viewsstowmarketrange

Spare ticket on 05:55 - Apr 26 by HarrowRoadR

I have a spare that could be upgraded not sure how to dm you if you're still interested.

Cheers mate.I have an U18 ticket going spare myself that I can upgrade as my grandson won’t be there,but I didn’t know if they’d allow it without moving us to a non family section.
I know you can upgrade 6 times a season,but I’m not sure how it all works in relation to not having an U18 with us.
Although the policy in the lower loft is a joke as we’ve had single adult ticket holders sitting around us this season,but I can’t buy the empty seat in the row behind us because we need to have a kid with us.
It’s not what you know,but who?
Spare ticket on 12:30 - Apr 27 with 1258 viewsStevenageRanger

Spare ticket on 09:15 - Apr 26 by stowmarketrange

Cheers mate.I have an U18 ticket going spare myself that I can upgrade as my grandson won’t be there,but I didn’t know if they’d allow it without moving us to a non family section.
I know you can upgrade 6 times a season,but I’m not sure how it all works in relation to not having an U18 with us.
Although the policy in the lower loft is a joke as we’ve had single adult ticket holders sitting around us this season,but I can’t buy the empty seat in the row behind us because we need to have a kid with us.
It’s not what you know,but who?

I agree the Lower Loft is a pain to buy odd tickets. My lad has a STs and go with my Parents. My other lad is a member as I am (we dont go Tuesday/Weds night games so not worth buying a ST) Sometimes my eldest cant go so my youngest uses his ST, I try and buy a ticket, not a chance however add a Free U8 anywhere else in the Lower Loft and it goes through. Waste of a space though if it was going to sell.
Spare ticket on 12:46 - Apr 27 with 1229 viewsstowmarketrange

Spare ticket on 12:30 - Apr 27 by StevenageRanger

I agree the Lower Loft is a pain to buy odd tickets. My lad has a STs and go with my Parents. My other lad is a member as I am (we dont go Tuesday/Weds night games so not worth buying a ST) Sometimes my eldest cant go so my youngest uses his ST, I try and buy a ticket, not a chance however add a Free U8 anywhere else in the Lower Loft and it goes through. Waste of a space though if it was going to sell.

Or you can buy a ticket for the upper loft and just go downstairs instead.The whole family stand was a joke to start with,and it’s still a joke now.During the season two years ago the club announced that they’d given away tickets for the lower loft to refugees.I’m not against this policy in principle,but how can it be right that complete strangers can get access to a family stand but I can’t buy a ticket for an empty seat behind me for any of my children because they’re over 23?
Spare ticket on 16:36 - Apr 27 with 1131 viewsthame_hoops

So many spares on Twickets too which surprised me, considering it’s the last home game
Spare ticket on 17:08 - Apr 27 with 1103 viewsRBlock

PM'd Stow
Login to get fewer ads

Spare ticket on 12:53 - Apr 28 with 923 viewsstowmarketrange

Now I’m sorted for the extra ticket,there is an U18 going free to anyone who wants to use it.Has your child been naughty at school this week?Or failed to do their homework on time?
Bring them along to the KPF stadium for another must win game in a long line of must win games.
That will teach them to behave in the future.

Thanks Rblock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024