Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sports Science Use to Prevent Injuries 13:05 - Apr 25 with 3552 viewsnumptydumpty

Apparently this season, more than any other sports science has been utilised consistently ie so players returning or those with a higher chance of recurring troubles, the odds against them being on sidelines once more is greatly lessened.

Am sure also we got whole team of sports scientists who highlight the data and communicate the correct way back for a player or clever use of player without over playing.

Players have been taken off when playing really well after 60 minutes for this exact reason. Although often this has been a turning point the game as it has often greatly affected the rhythm and momentum of several games but if it prevents unnecessary injuries going forwards, then fair enough.

BUT THIS SEASON HAS BEEN THE WORST FOR INJURIES IN LIVING MEMORY !!!

Could this over reliance on technology and statistics be communicated to myself as I don't get it !!!! Given statement above.

And whoever is our goalkeeping fitness guru, could you please apply for a job at a club nearby who are also currently recruiting for new owners. There you go.. Be a good chap.. 😝😝
[Post edited 25 Apr 2022 13:09]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sports Science Use to Prevent Injuries on 11:02 - Apr 27 with 357 viewsfrancisbowles

Sports Science is not new, it has evolved over time but it is used at all levels, to some degree, by every team, coach and individual in practically every sport.

Going to away matches for some clubs now, it's not the team bus but the club buses. I saw Huddersfield at a M40 services en route to Bournemouth and lost count of the tracksuits.

I think ours may be moderate by some standards. Remember when we had the 'Tafia' and we went to Wycombe for a pre season friendly. We has so many staff they had to go and get extra chairs to accommodate them all on the touchline.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024