Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic! 17:00 - Apr 23 with 12215 viewsconnell10

A must win game and we muster one shot on goal!! So meek. We went out with a whimper, that's totally unacceptable to me , sorry .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Pathetic! on 17:04 - Apr 23 with 5219 viewsRangersDave

Shhhhhhhhh, say it quietly.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Pathetic! on 17:04 - Apr 23 with 5191 viewsDamo1962

Would have been nice to finish the season on a bit of a high,. As Kropotkin says, this is relegation form that we don't want being carried into next season - that should concern everyone at the club more than today's result.
Pathetic! on 17:08 - Apr 23 with 5140 viewsstevec

They think it’s all over…
Pathetic! on 17:09 - Apr 23 with 5135 viewsMedwayR

I always feared this may happen when a lot of our fan base on social media were congratulating ourselves on having such a great record over the calendar year, football doesn't work in calendar years so it was odd praise at the time but now looks a touch embarrassing. This season has been a missed opportunity, I expected play-offs in the summer and we should've been there but for poor results against some poor teams which ultimately cost us. Let's see what next year brings...

Poll: Who’s better?

Pathetic! on 17:09 - Apr 23 with 5122 viewspaulhoop2

Fed up with the Criticism amount of injuries we have had Finance and gate receipts etc he’s doing a god job get no where by firing managers Willy nilly

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Pathetic! on 17:17 - Apr 23 with 5003 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The club reeks of failure; the owners are distant and know nothing about running a successful football club. Ferdinand is a proven failure and Warburton is at least consistent in his failure to get promoted from this division. I wouldn't mind getting Sherwood in now as a nuclear option to get rid of the lot of them.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2022 17:18]
Pathetic! on 17:20 - Apr 23 with 4995 viewsBklynRanger

Pathetic! on 17:17 - Apr 23 by Wegerles_Stairs

The club reeks of failure; the owners are distant and know nothing about running a successful football club. Ferdinand is a proven failure and Warburton is at least consistent in his failure to get promoted from this division. I wouldn't mind getting Sherwood in now as a nuclear option to get rid of the lot of them.

You are a right prick though
Pathetic! on 17:27 - Apr 23 with 4926 viewsessextaxiboy

Just so disappointed.. I really thought we had it for a while there . Really can’t be bothered to throw blame around at the moment . Next year then .. where do I pay ?
Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic! on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 4901 viewsloftboy

You are moaning about the football now, most of the last two seasons have seen some of the best football we’ve played In years, Under Sherwood the whole season will be like the last few games.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Pathetic! on 17:30 - Apr 23 with 4890 viewsstowmarketrange

We only need two 6-0 wins and the dream is still on.
Pathetic! on 17:35 - Apr 23 with 4802 viewsenfieldargh

Sherwood !!! you must love hating the Rangers

He last managed Aston Villa in 2015 where he was so awful he didnt last the season that's 7 years of being a crap TV pundit ago.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pathetic! on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 4793 viewshoopstar67

Pathetic comments
Pathetic! on 17:37 - Apr 23 with 4777 viewsted_hendrix

Our last 11 games read like this; L L W L L L L L D W L.

Those results are facts and when you actually look at them they are dreadful (stating the obvious I know) but dear me It's almost worse than I thought.

There's a multitude of reasons for how we are finishing the season but I'm glad It's nearly over, like I put on some other thread there's an awful lot of work to do at QPR in the coming Months.

If anybody Is honest did anyone really think we'd get a result today? I didn't.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pathetic! on 17:43 - Apr 23 with 4710 viewsslmrstid

The end of the season has been really disappointed but anyone who thinks Tim Sherwood is a reasonable replacement manager must be out of their frickin' mind.

It seems certain to me Warburton will be off with all thats been said recently. Whether that will prove to be a good or bad decision time will tell.

But other people are available out there than Tim bleddy Sherwood.
Pathetic! on 17:56 - Apr 23 with 4509 viewsDejR_vu

I think the ‘Sherwood suggestion’ says everything you kneed to know about the ‘out’ brigade. Some of the stuff on here is mind-bending. Maybe we can replace Lee Hoos with Nick Gleeson.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Pathetic! on 17:58 - Apr 23 with 4476 viewsSonofpugwash

Getting a win every Pancake Day just not good enough.

Time for a regime change,let someone else have a bash.

(MMmmmmmmm......pancakes....)
[Post edited 23 Apr 2022 17:59]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Pathetic! on 17:59 - Apr 23 with 4473 viewsJamesB1979

Come on. I like a drink too but no matter how much drink you give me, I’ll never say Sherwood is a good option for manager.
Pathetic! on 18:10 - Apr 23 with 4392 viewseasthertsr

Injuries and January window recruitment cost us. Both Hendricks and Sanderson didn't work out. Most people were screaming for pace up front as a priority to buy or loan, that key decision was the Manager's, he got it wrong. Also an aging side ran out of legs especially at wingback. Such a sad ending to the most promising season since we were relegated.
Pathetic! on 18:12 - Apr 23 with 4355 viewsDamo1962

Sherwood,thank God...will never happen. Doesn't mean Warburton will still be in the dug-out though. In football you are judged on results, not how many passes that go nowhere you have. Harsh, but the reality. Warburton gets my thanks and good luck, if he does go, as he has undeniably improved the team, but sadly seems unable to go to the next level in this unforgiving league.
Pathetic! on 18:51 - Apr 23 with 4175 viewsthorpebankR

Even when we were winning we haven't played that well. Willock has been massive for us when he plays. I agree Warburton has improved us but time to move on. Question is does that tactically astute manager be available to us. Maybe we go down the Liam Manning route of an up and coming coach developing a style of play through youth teams and up?
Pathetic! on 19:06 - Apr 23 with 4067 viewsNed_Kennedys

Pathetic! on 17:56 - Apr 23 by DejR_vu

I think the ‘Sherwood suggestion’ says everything you kneed to know about the ‘out’ brigade. Some of the stuff on here is mind-bending. Maybe we can replace Lee Hoos with Nick Gleeson.

ONE person has mentioned Sherwood so try not to generalise.

I’m indifferent if he stays or goes now: looked like he’d arrested the slide over the last few games but today for a MUST WIN game was embarrassing all around.
Pathetic! on 19:09 - Apr 23 with 4025 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Pathetic! on 17:20 - Apr 23 by BklynRanger

You are a right prick though

Keep clapping happily.
Pathetic! on 19:13 - Apr 23 with 3995 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Pathetic! on 17:35 - Apr 23 by enfieldargh

Sherwood !!! you must love hating the Rangers

He last managed Aston Villa in 2015 where he was so awful he didnt last the season that's 7 years of being a crap TV pundit ago.

I know he's crap; that's why I'm suggesting him. Our problems are more about those making the decisions behind the scenes, rather than the manager, who is ultimately more of a coach anyway.
Pathetic! on 19:15 - Apr 23 with 3997 viewsE17hoop

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Pathetic! on 21:14 - Apr 23 with 3611 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Pathetic! on 19:15 - Apr 23 by E17hoop

Yes, just a troll. Everyone is doing a brilliant job and we've done well to even compete at this level with the likes of Huddersfield and Luton. No one could have done anymore in the last few months and it's only bad luck that has prevented us making the play-offs. We couldn't have signed anyone better than Jeff Hendrick in the window and were lucky he came to us. Unfortunate that we could barely get a shot on target today in a must-win game but what does anyone expect? We are privileged to have competed with such a magnificent side as Stoke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024