Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon.. 19:54 - Jun 30 with 7224 viewshubble

..yeah? Meh?

I was a bit meh, until I started watching the Draper v De Minaur match. Draper one set up. It's already epic.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2022 19:57]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Wimbledon.. on 09:13 - Jul 4 with 1076 viewsTheChef

Wimbledon.. on 14:38 - Jul 3 by bakerloo8

Kyrigos is box office. Best game I've seen in ages last night. Pure entertainment.
Obviously the bloke crosses the line and tries to wind up the opposition, but who are yu going to watch next round, Djoko or Kyrigos? I know who ill be watching 👌

The grand slam organisers or tennis governing body could tell him to wind it in or ban him, but of course in their eyes there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wimbledon.. on 11:51 - Jul 8 with 911 viewshubble

I'm frankly pi55ed off that Nadal didn't retire in the game v Fritz, thereby denying us a fantastic semi final today, Fritz v Kyrgios. His dad was urging him to retire during the game, but he chose to 'fight on'... So Kyrgios gets a bye to the final, whilst I predict NoVAK Djokovic hammers Norrie today to join him.

Wimbledon.. on 12:03 - Jul 8 with 875 viewsTheChef

Wimbledon.. on 11:51 - Jul 8 by hubble

I'm frankly pi55ed off that Nadal didn't retire in the game v Fritz, thereby denying us a fantastic semi final today, Fritz v Kyrgios. His dad was urging him to retire during the game, but he chose to 'fight on'... So Kyrgios gets a bye to the final, whilst I predict NoVAK Djokovic hammers Norrie today to join him.

Yeah got to feel bad for Fritz. Nadal a great champion, but his OCD pulling and scratching drives me mad. I'm sure it's got worse as he's got older.

Will need something special today from Norrie to beat Djoko.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wimbledon.. on 12:04 - Jul 8 with 869 viewsNorthernr

Big Man Utd v Chelsea cup final vibes from Novak v Kyrgios.
Wimbledon.. on 12:32 - Jul 8 with 824 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Agree with that mate. Seems a very selfish act and denies the American a chance after he played so well. Surprised they don't let him through given the circumstances. It definitely devalues the tournament which has been great so far.
Wimbledon.. on 12:39 - Jul 8 with 812 viewsNed_Kennedys

I agree with this, if I had tickets for the semi finals I would feel very short changed.
He has been playing long enough to have known there was no way he would get through two further matches.
Wimbledon.. on 13:34 - Jul 8 with 764 viewsLogman

Agreed. Nadal should have retired before the end of the quarter final. There was no way he was going to be fit to take on Kyrgios and then the final. I thin he was trying to 'out-Boris' Boris Johnson.
Wimbledon.. on 09:23 - Jul 10 with 677 viewshubble

The women's final didn't exactly go to script, with Rybakina, who to all intents and purposes is Russian, winning, but I thought she was incredible, throughout the tournament.

It's far too nice to stay in and watch the men's final today, so I will probably watch it later on iPlayer. I'm hoping, as Djokovic said, it will be fireworks.

Login to get fewer ads

Wimbledon.. on 10:51 - Jul 10 with 597 viewsNoelmc

Wimbledon.. on 12:04 - Jul 8 by Northernr

Big Man Utd v Chelsea cup final vibes from Novak v Kyrgios.

Yes. You want them both to lose.

Maybe double disqualification after a punch-up at the net is the ideal scenario.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024