Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye bye Johnson 09:24 - Jul 7 with 45825 viewswood_hoop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Hope it don't mean we get a points deduction
Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:34 - Jul 16 with 1536 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:24 - Jul 16 by Welsh_Ranger

Who is the puppet master then?

I don’t know.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bye bye bye Johnson on 12:44 - Jul 16 with 1475 viewsdmm

Oliver is quite an entertaining historian and I agree with some of his comments on the Tory candidates. Apart from that, I think he should stick to TV documentaries about Scotland or the Celts. His views on Covid are bizarre and he's more often than not a political contrarian for effect's sake.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2022 12:47]
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:06 - Jul 16 with 1421 viewstkqpr

WEF - World Economic Forum - Klaus Schwab's gang of NGO,s (non government organisations) he's been building his vision of the New Word Order since the 1970's

There are many interviews of him saying that they have infultrated many of the major governments and organisations of the world thats why they all sound the same, the same Build Back Better, New World Order, The Great Reset.....Schwab has written a book about it and yet still people say its all just a conspiracy....

"You will own nothing and be happy" which means the elites will own everything and you wont be happy!

Still lets hope the R's have a good season :) - " Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt"
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:34 - Jul 16 with 1386 viewsNorthernr

If this goes off down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole it will be locked.
It’s actually been quite interesting to this point, although as usual everybody thinks the same as they did at the start with zero quarter given to ‘the other side’. But I’m absolutely not providing another platform for fcking Neil Oliver and his “I don’t know what’s happening in Ukraine… but here’s ten mins of wild speculative bullsht anyway.” You can get that on Gbeebies, Facepaint and Twitter if it’s your thing.
Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:51 - Jul 16 with 1319 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bye bye bye Johnson on 13:34 - Jul 16 by Northernr

It’s actually been quite interesting to this point, although as usual everybody thinks the same as they did at the start with zero quarter given to ‘the other side’. But I’m absolutely not providing another platform for fcking Neil Oliver and his “I don’t know what’s happening in Ukraine… but here’s ten mins of wild speculative bullsht anyway.” You can get that on Gbeebies, Facepaint and Twitter if it’s your thing.

Globalist shill! Who's funding you then???

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Bye bye bye Johnson on 14:09 - Jul 16 with 1311 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sorry Clive. I just thought it was quite a good video and relevant to the thread. I’ve no idea Neil Oliver’s other views and don’t really care to find out. Although to be honest I hear more wild speculative bullshit coming from our government than anything he just said. Have a great weekend

Bye bye bye Johnson on 15:11 - Jul 16 with 1242 viewsDannyPaddox

Jim Henson
Bye bye bye Johnson on 15:35 - Jul 16 with 1177 viewsMick_S

Bye bye bye Johnson on 15:11 - Jul 16 by DannyPaddox

Jim Henson

He’s the co-founder of Bensons for Beds.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Bye bye bye Johnson on 19:55 - Jul 16 with 1059 viewstkqpr

Sorry Clive,

The post was upload, the question was asked, i put my two pennyworth in.

I deliberately didn't look at this thread until just today somehow, same as the Corona one, i think 44 pages in and its at the top for days on end, i dont want to look at it on here.

But this is a political thread? with 18 pages my inquisitiveness got the better of me. We all have beliefs/opinions, and i for one don't want to hear it on here, this is my escapism.

All I'm really interested in is the R's and the hope it brings.

Reality is some what less demure.

Soz fellow North Lincs comrade!
Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:01 - Jul 16 with 966 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Perhaps a better question. Who is the choirmaster? 🧐

Bye bye bye Johnson on 03:09 - Jul 17 with 833 viewsDannyPaddox

Bye bye bye Johnson on 21:01 - Jul 16 by CliveWilsonSaid

Perhaps a better question. Who is the choirmaster? 🧐

I’m the choirmaster twisted choirmaster
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising