Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Lynch 15:51 - Jul 7 with 2126 viewsDando

Just noticed, Joel Lynch plays for Crawley if im not wrong? Will be interesting coming up against him Saturday! Look forward to witnessing the hopeful hoofs and clumsy challenges outside the box

Will probably get a hat trick now
Joel Lynch on 16:18 - Jul 7 with 2030 viewsHoopstar

I pop to the odd Crawley game as it is my local league club.

They love him there - also big fans of Reece Grego-Cox once of our Academy. Wonder if we'll be sending more of our youngsters on loan there - Amrit Bansal-McNulty was there last year, was on the bench for the one game I got to but looked tiny and don't think he really played at all.

Had all sorts of problems last year with the coaching team and horrendous racism (now sacked) and seem to be in a better place now. Useful link for our youngsters?
Joel Lynch on 16:43 - Jul 7 with 1940 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Never understood why Joel Lynch didn't just sign for a Dubai club.
Would've saved on all the Christmas flights.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Joel Lynch on 16:55 - Jul 7 with 1892 viewstoboboly

Joel Lynch on 16:18 - Jul 7 by Hoopstar

I pop to the odd Crawley game as it is my local league club.

They love him there - also big fans of Reece Grego-Cox once of our Academy. Wonder if we'll be sending more of our youngsters on loan there - Amrit Bansal-McNulty was there last year, was on the bench for the one game I got to but looked tiny and don't think he really played at all.

Had all sorts of problems last year with the coaching team and horrendous racism (now sacked) and seem to be in a better place now. Useful link for our youngsters?

They're currently selling their 3rd kit for £300+ in crypto, can't help but think they will be back in non-league in a few seasons.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Joel Lynch on 06:30 - Jul 8 with 1417 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Joel Lynch on 16:43 - Jul 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Never understood why Joel Lynch didn't just sign for a Dubai club.
Would've saved on all the Christmas flights.

I’d think most UAE clubs would worry that he’d get tactically suspended to allow him to return to the UK for: Easter; Bonfire Night; Whitsun; Glastonbury; Henley: the Derby and Grand National.

Throw in assorted family anniversaries and occasions; the 40 days of Ramadan and Eid, and they’d never see him either side of 20 December to 6 January.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Joel Lynch on 08:32 - Jul 8 with 1279 viewsHoopstar

Well, there is that...

It is a bit of an odd club. Am fond of the stadium though.
Joel Lynch on 08:52 - Jul 8 with 1242 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Joel Lynch on 06:30 - Jul 8 by PlanetHonneywood

I’d think most UAE clubs would worry that he’d get tactically suspended to allow him to return to the UK for: Easter; Bonfire Night; Whitsun; Glastonbury; Henley: the Derby and Grand National.

Throw in assorted family anniversaries and occasions; the 40 days of Ramadan and Eid, and they’d never see him either side of 20 December to 6 January.

He'd end up in a paralell universe, or time-travelling like Sam Beckett.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024