Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brian Bedford 10:10 - Jul 8 with 1885 viewsdaveB

I put together this video about Brian Bedford, only managed to find footage from one game (which we of course lost) so it's mostly me talking about him and going through his life and career.

Thanks to AKUTRS, RetroQPR and qprnet.com for providing a wealth of stats, facts and stories about the great man which I have used for this.
Hoping to do more like this going forward looking at players careers at QPR as well as season review videos from the 70's to the 90's, if there are any specific players you'd like to see let me know and will see what I can do.

Brian Bedford on 10:34 - Jul 8 with 1804 viewsPunteR

Nice one Dave. Enjoyed that.
Those goal scoring stats were incredible.
Definitely should be remembered as one of the greats.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Brian Bedford on 11:17 - Jul 8 with 1745 viewsFerdy

Thanks for that Dave. I especially loved the footage of the fan running on to sort out the Northampton player.
Brian Bedford on 11:45 - Jul 8 with 1698 viewsdmm

Thanks Dave. The state of the White City pitch is appalling, even for then!
Brian Bedford on 13:00 - Jul 8 with 1618 viewsSharpediver

Great work mate - really enjoyed watching that during a break at work. Brilliantly put together with all the stats, clips and photos etc.
Brian Bedford on 13:02 - Jul 8 with 1617 viewsozranger

Um, er.. what's the story about using the Sydney Harbour Bridge, 1933 picture (at bout 2:55 mark)?

For those interested, this is a picture from Milson's Point heading south east with Miller's Point on the other side. Part of Circular Quay can be seen under the bridge in the background.

I've sent you a PM.
Brian Bedford on 13:37 - Jul 8 with 1592 viewscolinallcars

Very good.
If you're going to do some more - George Petchey was my Rs boyhood hero.
Brian Bedford on 14:21 - Jul 8 with 1543 viewsgazza1

Enjoyed that very much DaveB....thankyou.
Brian Bedford on 14:57 - Jul 8 with 1515 viewsdaveB

Brian Bedford on 13:02 - Jul 8 by ozranger

Um, er.. what's the story about using the Sydney Harbour Bridge, 1933 picture (at bout 2:55 mark)?

For those interested, this is a picture from Milson's Point heading south east with Miller's Point on the other side. Part of Circular Quay can be seen under the bridge in the background.

I've sent you a PM.

I think thats whats technically called a balls up, just fixed it although will take a few hours to change on youtube
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024