Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 13:43 - Jul 8 with 4674 viewsRangersw12

Unbelievable.

I really hope they have a boycott at those prices
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 23:17 - Jul 9 with 702 viewsNewBee

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 17:22 - Jul 8 by QPR_Hibs

You'd think so, but this is where the QPR marketing dept (if we have one) needs to earn its corn.

My GF has bought stuff from the shop online, has attended occasional games and is a QPR bond holder. Has she ever been emailed by the club to see if she'd like to become a member/ST holder etc.? No, she has not.

The club must have thousands of potential fans on the database that they could approach. Unless "Data Protecton" is preventing them.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 17:23]

Marketing and PR etc is all very well, but you have to have a "product" to market.

And diehard fans aside, which is going to market more easily:

£50 to watch Mitro in the PL in a nice, shiny new stand by the river in affluent SW6?

Or

£25 to watch Dykes in the EFL in the School End at Loftus Road in W12?

Don't get me wrong, this is not a dig at QPR/Loftus Road: I still retain a nosta;gic fondness for standiing on the Ealing Road terrace at Griffin Park TW8 in the EFL myself.- even when it was League One. Nor am I defending the (eye-watering) prices at the Cottage.

Biut whatever the effect it has on the atmosphere, or how much it pisses off their own diehards, the club's marketing bods have obviously calculated that this one will still sell.

And while they're in the PL, I'd guess they're right.
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 13:24 - Jul 10 with 525 viewsPinnerPaul

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 16:23 - Jul 8 by Rs_Holy

Sporting events in general are getting stupidly expensive. Got tickets for England v Argies buggerby at Twickenham the cheapest I could get where £106 each. England cricket at the Oval £120… price of most concerts is eye wateringly high… attendances for all the events will be affected when we go into a recession.

Value around if you look hard enough.

Womens Euros, best seats were £20 for the Spain game I went to, but agree, 'mainstream' sport prices are stupidly high at times.
Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 13:46 - Jul 10 with 506 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham Match Day Prices 👀👀 on 13:24 - Jul 10 by PinnerPaul

Value around if you look hard enough.

Womens Euros, best seats were £20 for the Spain game I went to, but agree, 'mainstream' sport prices are stupidly high at times.

Tickets for the final are only £30 too.Top class sport can’t keep fleecing the fans as much as they do now,especially in the current climate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024