Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone in Baltimore 00:35 - Jul 24 with 1048 viewsBoston

....lost a scarf?

It's hanging up in a pub called Slainte on Thames St.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Anyone in Baltimore on 04:51 - Jul 24 with 935 viewscharmr

Gave them a gift back in the premier days, 2/3 of us watching games. Remember a Liverpool fan mentioning their surprise seeing QPR fans, bloody cheek.

Apparently the donated scarves that adorn the said tavern get taken down regularly to be washed. As our teams fortunes declined so did the irregularity of the scarf adorning the aforementioned establishment. It had that crappy badge on it anyway.
Anyone in Baltimore on 02:59 - Jul 25 with 649 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Anyone in Baltimore on 04:51 - Jul 24 by charmr

Gave them a gift back in the premier days, 2/3 of us watching games. Remember a Liverpool fan mentioning their surprise seeing QPR fans, bloody cheek.

Apparently the donated scarves that adorn the said tavern get taken down regularly to be washed. As our teams fortunes declined so did the irregularity of the scarf adorning the aforementioned establishment. It had that crappy badge on it anyway.

Thank Christ somebody else besides me did not like that ugly crest/ badge from our Air Asia days.
I am proud to say I own zero merch with that badge on it but made up for that once we got our one we have now haha
Anyone in Baltimore on 05:49 - Jul 25 with 607 viewsMiss_Terraces

Anyone in Baltimore on 02:59 - Jul 25 by CLAREMAN1995

Thank Christ somebody else besides me did not like that ugly crest/ badge from our Air Asia days.
I am proud to say I own zero merch with that badge on it but made up for that once we got our one we have now haha

I don't know anyone that doesn't hate that abomination.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024