Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commonwealth Games 16:16 - Jul 27 with 2093 viewsslmrstid

Start tomorrow.

Has anyone got any tickets for events over the next 10 days? The track cycling is in London so local to lots of you.

I applied for loads of tickets thinking I'd be lucky to get a third based on experience from London 2012 and Glasgow 2014, and ended up getting nearly all of them which gave my credit card a battering last year.

We're off to the Opening Ceremony first tomorrow evening, before a full day on Friday. I'm sure it won't quite be as expansive as London 2012 but looking forward to it nonetheless.

The train strikes I imagine will cause a bit of a travel headache at times, but hopefully we can work our way around it all!
Commonwealth Games on 16:20 - Jul 27 with 2081 viewsloftboy

An old primary school friend of mine used to fence in the 1970’s his daughter Tabitha D’nuert has just received her England uniform for this year.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 16:21]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Commonwealth Games on 17:04 - Jul 27 with 2004 viewsPinnerPaul

I wonder how many people under the age of 35 actually know what the 'Commonwealth' actually means?
Commonwealth Games on 17:37 - Jul 27 with 1968 viewsslmrstid

Commonwealth Games on 17:04 - Jul 27 by PinnerPaul

I wonder how many people under the age of 35 actually know what the 'Commonwealth' actually means?

Well I'm 33 and I do...
Commonwealth Games on 17:50 - Jul 27 with 1941 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ring....Sunak Lincoln College Oxford....

Is it a term for how rich poor people are?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Commonwealth Games on 11:18 - Jul 28 with 1775 viewsSheffieldHoop

Got tickets for both athletics sessions next Friday and the boxing semi-finals Saturday night. Mainly going to see the Jamaican female sprinters, who are all very popular in our house.

I can vaguely remember Sydney 2000 Olympics being on, but the first big summer sporting thing I really took an interest in was Manchester 2002. The Commonwealth games carry a special appeal to me.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Commonwealth Games on 12:14 - Jul 28 with 1733 viewsAirtomoreira

Given that I live in Birmingham it would be rude not to.......

Going to see the T20 cricket next Thursday at Edgbaston, and the evening athletics a week on Saturday.

Like it or not, I'll be getting up close with the marathon(s) on Saturday, as I live near Cadbury World in a cul de sac which is completely blocked off to traffic from 0230 - 1530 this coming Saturday. At least I won't have to walk far to see the action!
Commonwealth Games on 14:57 - Jul 28 with 1606 viewsBoston

I can promise you that half the residents of this state are unaware that the official name is...The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

As is Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. There may be one or two others.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Commonwealth Games on 15:22 - Jul 28 with 1591 viewswood_hoop

Remember as a kid going on school trips to Commonwealth Institute in Kensington.

Loved the trips going there a bright unstuffy museum compared to so many others, changed now into Design Museum.
Login to get fewer ads

Commonwealth Games on 17:13 - Jul 28 with 1524 viewshamptonhillhoop

I'm there for the athletics on 6th. Which was extremely poor planning on my part!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024